Thread: Help with Fury

Help with Fury

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Adremmelech

My main concern is my subpar boss dps . The few times that I've managed to get into raids as a dps, I underperform against other Fury Warriors in worse gear than me.

My rotation is to keep Bloodthirst and Whirlwind on cd, Heroic Strike pretty much whenever there's enough rage and hitting Slam when it procs. I use Deathwish and Recklessness during Bloodlust or otherwise when there is a clear advantage yet I still struggle around 4k dps when I know I should be doing more. I'm not sure if the problem is me, my gemming, or my trinkets.

Any help is much appreciated.

Re: Help with Fury

You still have one <ilvl 200 trinket, and the other one isnt much better. That's not helping you.

You could always try using Deathwish, recklessness and berserker rage when ever they are off CD, and not just during bloodlust.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Re: Help with Fury

Try putting up some wol meters or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.