TAiaJ for a combat rogue?

I recently got the http://www.wowhead.com/item=50351 on my rogue alt, which is combat spec. And I wondered, HOW good is this trinket? I mean I saw some spreadsheets or smt that said it was really good for combat rogues, but slightly better for assasination. Is there a point where its not that good for a combat rogue, when you should not use it (DBW + HWT better?)? I have the opportunity to get DBW normal, but that will be pure luck, running alt runs every saturdays.

Re: TAiaJ for a combat rogue?

You know those spreadsheets you saw? Use them. Seriously. Go plug in your gear and find out if it's worthwhile. That's what the spreadsheets are for.

Yeah but if I would have used one for my rogue, I wouldnt have posted this topic. I just want some quick opinions, preferably from someone who knows their shit.

people who know their shit tell you: use a freakin spreadsheet, it's the cool thing to do.
    and also, people who know their shit, know their shit from the spreadsheet.
    or they did it by studying WoW and writing a spreadsheet to tell people about their shit, so they don't need to answer any dumbass personally about their shit(the dumbasses' shit, not their own shit, because they already know their own shit).
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson
    people who know their shit tell you: use a freakin spreadsheet, it's the cool thing to do.
    and also, people who know their shit, know their shit from the spreadsheet.
    or they did it by studying WoW and writing a spreadsheet to tell people about their shit, so they don't need to answer any dumbass personally about their shit(the dumbasses' shit, not their own shit, because they already know their own shit).
    I dont use spreadsheet, not everyone does. Its my alt, im not that into it. Seems like you got alot of time to write bullshit, and not giving any helpfull/usefull to the actuall topic question. Troll.

The help and information would be in those spreadsheets, dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriel
    I dont use spreadsheet, not everyone does. Its my alt, im not that into it. Seems like you got alot of time to write bullshit, and not giving any helpfull/usefull to the actuall topic question. Troll.
    Wait, so you don't care enough to use the spreadsheet, so you expect someone else to do it for you? Here's a tip, the value of the trinket varies by gear. To determine its value YOU NEED TO USE THE SPREADSHEET, which we can't even do since we can't even see your gear. It's also ridiculous that you expect someone else to do the work you're too lazy to do. If you care so little, use whatever you have. Don't go out of your way to say "do my work for me" and then "omg, you won't do the work for me, troll!"

So what you're saying is that you're a lazy ass who wants someone else to answer your question for you. It will take you less time to run the spreadsheet then to wait here asking for an answer
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Ya fawkin tool! Use a spread sheet and be cool!

P.S. If you can't tell whether or not that trinket is better/worse than your current, you need to just quit THE GAME because your class cannot be any simpler.

With love, A CHALLENGER!

if its just your alt, be happy you got some nice loot, equip and go anywhere else.

either you want to optimize or not.

-Voltaire
    winning

Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger!
    Ya fawkin tool! Use a spread sheet and be cool!

P.S. If you can't tell whether or not that trinket is better/worse than your current, you need to just quit THE GAME because your class cannot be any simpler.

With love, A CHALLENGER!
    Oh you crafty sonofabitch..

Deleted

fail for all, if someone knows the answer just tell him, if you are too lazy to look for your answer just reroll.
    /thread

i don't even know how to make one these "spreadsheets" your on about and im actualy being serious lol

how can someone know the answer?
    he hasn't even provided an armory profile.
    -Voltaire
    winning

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson
    how can someone know the answer?
    he hasn't even provided an armory profile.
    Because people are psychic and 1. read his mind over the internet and 2. put his characters gear in the spreadsheet for him, even though it's "just his alt and he doesn't care" even though he "heard its better for X and was wondering"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

Usual posts are like :
    "Need info" and they don't know what spreadsheets are.

Your post is like :
    "Need info, yeah I know about spreadsheet but someone do it for me please I'm too lazy"

See ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Is it good? Yeah, sure. Are there better things for combat? You bet. Do we have *any clue* whatsoever about what gear you have so as to ascertain how useful the TAiaJ is for you? Nope.

Also, Spreadsheets.
    Also also, The game. The rules require me to do that.

Locking this spreadsheet, erm i mean threadsheet. Wait wait, I mean thread.
    Spreadsheet lol.