Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Enchancment shamans

you know, playing a warrior myself, i have never had the abilit yo charge 3 times in a row.

I mean if i could intervene you maybe, but i cant so there are only 2 charges.
    Rocket boots could be a third charge, but no we do not have 3 charges

No they are not a joke... there are people playing well into the deep 2k's as Enhancement... hell even I am over 2200 in 2s and 3s... and I don't play a ton.

The main problem with enh in arena (which really IS pvp) is that they are very comp dependent, meaning they only work well in like different comps (in 3s) i.e. beastcleave.

Quote Originally Posted by ghrunt
    No they are not a joke... there are people playing well into the deep 2k's as Enhancement... hell even I am over 2200 in 2s and 3s... and I don't play a ton.

The main problem with enh in arena (which really IS pvp) is that they are very comp dependent, meaning they only work well in like different comps (in 3s) i.e. beastcleave.
    i have 2200 in 2s and 3s as enh/war and enh/war/druid.
    every class is comp specific.
    also im the warrior

It's Enh
    not
    Ench
    Then go and correct it in all your posts cause I dont know why Shamans with Enchanting Proffesions would be so bad in arenas, well there are better proffs for Arenas but that one is not THAT bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Beast
    i have 2200 in 2s and 3s as enh/war and enh/war/druid.
    every class is comp specific.
    also im the warrior
    I ustue know someone who had 2900 in both 2v2 and 3v3 as Enhancement and Elemental. He played on Magtheridon for awhile named EMCL, stopped playing a few months back so his rank sucks.

He has to be one of the greatest Enhancement Shaman I've ever known... kind of like a Shaman version of Kamil.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Myrsky
    I ustue know someone who had 2900 in both 2v2 and 3v3 as Enhancement and Elemental. He played on Magtheridon for awhile named EMCL, stopped playing a few months back so his rank sucks.

He has to be one of the greatest Enhancement Shaman I've ever known... kind of like a Shaman version of Kamil.
    A few months back earthbind for enhancement shamans granted snare immunity, so no his ratings then weren't the best indication of how well he'd do now, but I'm sure he'd still be 2300+ as enhancement.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.