Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Possible Flame Leviathan 1 tower up solo kill?

Yes, please don't be so hard this is my first post i can make mistakes, everyone can make mistakes.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

gz mate
    Insert Signiture here.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Stynger
    The title is confusing me.

Your telling us you did it and giving us a picture
    but in the title implies that you are asking us if it's
    possible or trying to tell us that you possibly did it

???
    he;s unsure if its world first I think
    Insert Signiture here.

not being harsh, just was wondering i was kinda confused......grats though

Video of the kill has been posted

http://www.xfire.com/video/2d8140/

Grats Athoman

15+ Year Old Account
    Congratz, musta been a hard feat to complete.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

As pointed out many many times already, gear levels are spiraling very high, and the entire Flame Leviathan encounter is based on average item level - vehicle damage, vehicle health, both affected by it.

If you got so much spare time to try it, then fair play - but I doubt anyone cares or even considers it a world first.

Try soloing it in 219-226 gear that 10 player Ulduar was tuned for.

Deleted
    Unfortunatly if the date you killed it was 06/06/2010 like your first post on here and in the pic it confirms the 6th then you were not the first to do it. I uploaded my kill of flame leviathan +1 to youtube on the 22/05/2010 (or 05/22/2010 depending what format you are used to).

I`ve just seen your vidio, nicely done I died at the end on mine wish I had a pally bubble, was 1 sec off living! still, I had an ankh

on the + side tho, you may of got the world first for doing it with the mimiron tower up as I got it with the thorim tower up

*mmochampion will not let me link a url so unfortunatly for proof atm I can only say to go to youtube, search for "Solo Flame Leviathan +1" and my vid is about the 3rd one down*

I believe someone you know (friend or aquaintance maybe) posted a reply on my vid hence I removed the "world first?" from the title as they claimed you beet me, and I wasnt sure if it was a world first anyway. If however you did it on the 6th of may and posted on here a month later then you beet me

Not seen any other vids out there of it yet tho, so we may still be the only 2 sad enough to spend the houres trying it I've soloed the unbroken too since then Not realy looked into +2 tho I was told you were doing well on your attempts, good luck with it I may try it out again some time, but for now I have some other ideas for the fight

Oh and Nekovivie I was concidering trying that too wouldnt fancy +1 though with that gear. And yes there are some of us out there that like this kind of thing I personaly am not too fussed about my own progression, Gods of Terror progression and Horde Aszune beeting Aliance Aszune meens more to me than my own. Personaly I just like to be competative at whatever task I decide to do. And lets face it, I'm not gunna get a propper world first, so why not pick off these kinda amusing things instead. Afterall it helps a low self estiem *and yes I know I'm posting verry late:P

Three guildies and I used to do 10 and 25 man FL with one or 2 towers in Tier 8 gear, was really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Firegalus View Post
    Video of the kill has been posted

http://www.xfire.com/video/2d8140/

Grats Athoman
    Damn, Grats Athoman, nice set up too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The day I play anything entitled 'Boi' is the day I relinquish my sanity.
    I'm Dyslexic, so deal with it.

Grats on the solo kill.

So how did you solo it? i think i might give this a try, What was your strat?