[Dpriest] Reached 1800 - How to go on? What to buy?

Hey folks,

I have some questions about Disc Priests. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nozdormu&cn=Wohltat&gn=Twinks+Ltd"]Me and my DK[/URL] (lazy bastard who does not farm gear ^^) finally reached 1800 in 2vs2 and I am not sure how to gear know. In the past I focussed on resilence which worked very well with our playstyle. I tried to gem from resi to int and another time for haste and both times we dropped to 1600 again because Meelee Teams just smashed me. Problems with Mana are not so common because I often have the chance to drink or use the Hymn of Hope and my Shadowfiend works well, too.
    I also play 3vs3. At the moment with a Boomkin and a Rogue which works very well, too, if we have the time to play. But I consider so look for some Double Healer team. Anyway due to the different bracket further problems in choosing my gear occur.

Armory Link to my Priest: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&gn=Twinks+Ltd

Here are my Questions.

1. Weapon
    At the Moment I wear a ICC10 Hardmode Dagger from the 3th Boss. Compared to the T1 Dagger I get
    +200 HP
    +0 Mana
    +0 Haste or -2 MP5
    -3 Spellpower
    +51 Resilence

And a blue Socket (+5 SpellPower) instead of a yellow one (+4 Haste Bonus).

Finally, I gain 200HP but no addional Mana. I think the 51 Resi can be equally substituted by gemming.

What do you say? Is it worth to upgrade to the weapon? If yes, would you recommend the one with Haste or MP5?

2. Offhand/Ward?
    The Offhand is awesome. No question. Lots of HP, Spellpower and Resilence! Ward is ok, but it would be just a minor upgrade, wouldn't it?
    On my old non-PvE Stuff I also had some crit but this is inferior in Arena for a Dpriest, right?
    My problem is that I am not sure if I should take the parts with Spellpenetration (got 3 sockets and the back enchant), Haste or Spirit. Especially because there are alway more points on the Spell Penetration Items compare to the Haste or Spirit one and it seems for me that I would waste itempoints if I don't take them.
    Do I really need 130 Spellpenetration? I mean, most of the time I heal, shield, purge (e.g. Mage Armor) and burn Mana. So would it be a disadvantage on higher Ratings to have only the enchant plus the 3 sockets? In constrast, if I take Offhand and Ward with Spellpenetration, I could gem spellpower + Stamina into the blue socket. I saw some Priests to that.

So what would you recommand in case of 2vs2 with a DK as described in the case above and what if I play 3vs3 in RMP and what if I play Double Heal?

3. Stats in General
    Maybe you noticed it already by reading the parts above but I am not really sure on which stats to focus from now on. I really like Resilence because it makes me feel safe and let me survice one melee (as long it is no Warrior) for sure. The DMG Reduction cap of Resi is somewhere around 1280 as far as I remember. Then it only reduces the chance of the opponent to crit, doesn't it? Anyway, do people still crit so much in Arena? I mean Ele shamans crit for sure if they have flame shock on you. So there is no effect. With my Destruction Warlock I crit really seldom in Arenas. Can you give me some background information about the other classes? Do they crit so often that it's rational to stack resi above the cap mentioned above?
    What would be the 2nd best Stat to keep me and my mate alive in 2vs2 or 3vs3? Spellpower, Haste or even some Crit?

Thanks you for your help.

Re: [Dpriest] Reached 1800 - How to go on? What to buy?

Get as much resilience/haste/spellpower as possible.

And try to keep your spell pene around 120-130

For the dagger, i think you see how much stats you get. Just try to get as much stats as possible for arena points. That means if wrathful chest gives you much more, you might want to save for that.