Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Frostbrood everywhere

Is your realm also full of Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquishers? Feels like everyone incl their mom got one now with the 20% buff

Re: Frostbrood everywhere

10 mans aren't meant to be difficult.

The 25 man drakes aren't exactly challenging either though, not with 20%.

Ye but difference between 25 and 10 man drake is next to non

Who really cares? Besides someone creating a thread about it?

It ain't no Amani Bear.

Define everyone. Only 6300 guilds have completed Sindragosa hard mode in 10m, meaning less than that have the drakes. Just because you see two people sitting at the Dalaran flight path with them next to you doesn't mean everyone has one...

Deleted

So I guess your life lacks meaning now that you can't pretend to be AFK in Dalaran on your little dragon because EVERYBODY ELSE HAS IT WAH.

=(

Yeah, I use my Celestrial Steed now, hardly ever see any of those.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by det
    6000 guilds have the 10 man achieve. You call 60 000 - 100 000 players out of 11 million "everyone and their mom"? Nice troll attempt, buddy.
    First of all, 60 000 - 100 000 is too low of an estimate, but let's leave it at that.

In any case, it really depends on the realm. They vary alot. On some realms there are perhaps few guilds with the drakes, but some are absolutely plagued by them. I could give Auchindoun EU as an example. 16 guilds have the 10-man drake with what I'd say between 10-40 players per guild with them along with there also still being some failed trials around from those guilds. There are also pugs clearing the meta, even 25-man meta drakes have been obtained by an organized pug.

Our personal experience comes from the realms where we play so if you play on the latter kind of a server they seem too common. If you, on the other hand, play on a realm without many competive guilds then naturally they seem rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru
    Yeah, I use my Celestrial Steed now, hardly ever see any of those.
    You made my day.

Alot of people on Outland EU have it.

Yeah..it is nitpicking...our 10 man groups are kinda 12 people and that is that...but others might just rotate their entire guild trough..especially the ones that raid very active.

Anyhow...I kinda wonder what number people who make these kind of threads would find appropriate? A droprate like Mimirons head or the reins of Invincible where we have like 200-500 around?
    I would expect the average amount of mounts per guild that have obtained the achievement to maybe be around 20, more on progressed realms and less on not-so-progressed realms.

Mimiron's Head and Invincible are bit retarded. I think a single mount dropping per kill just leads to either annoying farming or disappointed raiders. If all got one I think the amount would in that case be quite nice without being excessive. Just think Mimiron's Head should've in that case been removed at some point or it would've been the new ironbound drake given some time. I did also think the Ulduar drakes should've been removed a long time ago so my opinion is not exactly supported.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Maybe not many guilds are actually bothering to go back for the drakes in Ulduar...and unfortunately wowprogress has no numbers on T8 10 men, only 25.

I think the "problem" with the Ulduar drakes is, that you can get now (for more than a year..actually I think it is 18 month) a 310% drake from the seasonal achievements.

So I wouldn't be all that surprised if the Ulduar drakes or the ICC wyrms stick around a bit.
    Ulduar came out in mid-April last year, so it's only been about 14 months. Yeah I know quite a few people on Thunderhorn - US who went ahead and got the Violet because they "realized they weren't getting a different 310%" and they hardly put forth the effort.

So OP, you should change this topic to 310s everywhere, imho.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

At least they look cool.

I have the Icebound Frostbrood and despite the Bloodbathed being more plentiful I think they look a bit cooler.
    Greener grass, eh?

15+ Year Old Account

I can choose from 6 drakes.. but I like the Plagued Proto-Drake. Just because you don't see it that often.

What It ain't nowhere on my server -.-
    "They do not understand. They do not know why we wage this war. Why we cannot stop. Will not stop. Why we will fight and fight and fight. Until we win... Or we die. And we are not dead yet."

Quote Originally Posted by bendora
    I can choose from 6 drakes.. but I like the Plagued Proto-Drake. Just because you don't see it that often.
    I will probably end up with Plagued Proto in Cata, hoped though Frostbrood would be less comnon

Not on my server. It's still rare and "leet" to have one.

I need to fucking transfer.

I hear doing 10-mans in 25-man gear is hard.

Personally I don't mind seeing those drakes around, they're pretty darn awesome. Besides, it's really not that common as already mentioned. However, if you're going to complain that it's too easy to do the 10-man meta-achievement, why don't you just go and do the one that was actually designed for 25-man raiders instead?

So basicly; Quit whining about you outgearing content vastly together with a 20% increase buff to get a mount that other people can get. It's an awesome mount, I've been looking forward to it since launch.

Disclaimer; I don't have it personally. Heroic Mode is actually somewhat challenging when you're doing it with the gearlevel they're designed for.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    Yeah, but Vindication, the BG that Auch. is in, is generally seen as one of the worse ones overall. Auch. is kinda the only realm that's got some level of progress with multiple guilds (which realms like Ghostlands and Hellfire have one guild that dominates while everyone else trails behind).
    Which is why I brought up that our views are dominated by the realms we play in. Some have more progression, some have less and it often affects our opinions.

HINT: It is no longer TBC and things you get in the game don't mean as much.