Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Feral Druid Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Togepii
    /sigh.

Warriors: alway arp capped at the level I'm playing at.

Rogues: damage comes from envenom.

Rets: mostly holy damage.

DKs: major constituent to damage is magical.
    Just not true, white melee hits are usually a pretty HUGE percentage of any melee class' damage output.

Sorry to double post again
    You do never, ever have a reason to double post. Just saying but, you can make several quotes in 1 post.

What I meant is, a feral has no chance, zero, zilch, nada. against these burst comps. Every other class has an OH SHIT button to live through the first burst, except ferals. SI and barkskin are no where near sufficient, seeing that most of these comps overkill me by a >9k margin and 2-3s CC buffer anyways.
    Barkskin is pretty awesome, as it's up 20% of the time if you're using it every CD. In addition, we get instant roots, cyclones, heals, Survival Instincts, Nature's Grasp, and stuns. Fine, none of these are like the "oh shit" button lifesavers some other classes have, but using all of these at the right time, and at the right place, is for sure NOT bad in any way.

Feral survivability isn't exactly awesome, but you're making it look worse than it is. It's pretty fine.

They'll just Innervate. I can't outlast a good Feral 1v1. I'll go OOM if I don't die first... although, the challenge is much more enjoyable than against a Prot Warrior.
    Again, another mage showing how much he knows about his class. There's still spell called spell steal, learn it, use it, live it.

I can't edit on mobile, nor double quote, so I have not really much of a choice but to double post.

In arenas, melee is usually third on recount, since you don't have full uptime on the target.

Feral survivability is shit. Further proof? Go to AJ's druid forums and see how GLADIATOR feral druids are QQing about it.

15+ Year Old Account

Feral survivability is shit. Further proof? Go to AJ's druid forums and see how GLADIATOR feral druids are QQing about it.
    Because any kind of QQ is counted as "proof", right? Feral Survivability isn't SHIT, nor is it awesome. It's quite decent still.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Because any kind of QQ is counted as "proof", right? Feral Survivability isn't SHIT, nor is it awesome. It's quite decent still.
    Having to wear 200+ more resiliance than anyother melee is pretty squishy. The problem is shatterplay or RPS just completely blowing me up in the 4 seconds I'm stunned. I have played MM/feral/holy, warrior/feral/holy and rogue/feral/disc and all of these teams rely on massive amounts of pressure to keep the momentum going their way or they run out of CDs and die pretty much instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundurr
    I was unaware medieval prostitutes wore iron bras and panties.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Where in the world are pancakes and bacon not wed in the holy house of breakfast!?
    I will sunder this place from existence.

Make sures u uses teh ferocious bitez!

Yep getting killed in 2 GCDs with 1300res and 62k hp with SI+key absorb means our survivability is decent amirite?

Chaos bolt 8k
    Conflag 6k
    Immolate tick 2k
    Conflag tick 3k
    Lavaburst 9.5k
    Chain lightning+overload 8k
    Flameshock tick 2k
    Soul bite 1.5k
    Holy fire 3k
    SW 3k

Or you could try a beast cleave who I have nfi how destroyed me, including a 9k total chimera+11k kill shot

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kingkow
    Having to wear 200+ more resiliance than anyother melee is pretty squishy. The problem is shatterplay or RPS just completely blowing me up in the 4 seconds I'm stunned. I have played MM/feral/holy, warrior/feral/holy and rogue/feral/disc and all of these teams rely on massive amounts of pressure to keep the momentum going their way or they run out of CDs and die pretty much instantly.
    Again, these setups can 3 shot any class. 200 extra resi isn't going to help when people are doing 10k crits.
    You guys are saying that Feral Survivability is shit because you get killed by a serie of 9k 9k 9k crits in 3 sec, while other classes would have been killed by a serie of 9.2k, 9.2k, 9.2k crits in 3 sec.

Or you could try a beast cleave who I have nfi how destroyed me, including a 9k total chimera+11k kill shot
    Yup, Beastcleave is OP. Nope, Beastcleave isn't just 3 shotting Ferals only.

Beastcleave is also dominating ANYONE, not just Ferals.

Edit: You guys should be QQing about the setups which 3 shot you, and everyone else. Not about Feral Survivability. All that Ferals need atm is a reliable interrupt and a viable way to switch targets.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft
    If you ever get recount report of a rogues damage in an arena match, and you will see that more than 50% of it is physical and mitigated by armor.
    this is questionable comment of yours, in a long term recount showing out the rogues damage might be half of it physical but im hell sure that 75-80% of all the damage after them switching target is from poisons (played quite alot 3on3 matches and always checking out why and from what i died for)

not that i care, i rarely die on them but still - but to topic, ferals are too bad a joke in 3s around 2-2.4k MMRs, they just have no tools to get rid of the hunter/ele burst dont remember loosing any matches in this season in 3s to a ferals