Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: These are the people in your BG

The persistant. The one that targets you, and by GOD you are gonna die if it is the last thing he does in this world. And it usually is, as he will mindlessly follow you to his own death.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

ME

no juggernaught for prot pallies?:P

on my hunter definately "persistent" though, your gonna die and your gonna do it now.
    Noodles and Coke, diet of the raider. Found what he was after, after nearly 3months.

Type 13 - "The pro ninja"

A very rare type of player, the pro ninja never speaks, either because they are focusing 100%, or because they're some form of cyborg that communicates only in binary. They rush an objective single handedly much like the inept ninja, but then use their uber skills to kill any defenders inside or any force that tries to take it back. They can frequently be seen killing 5 enemy players single handedly with their superhuman reflexes.
    I fall under this category quite often... the things I do that no one notices.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    You should add 'The One'
    That one player (usualy a rogue or cat druid or somtimes yourself) who attmpts to WIN the game yet is always killed due to them not being able to find a single ally player no matter what, & unfortunatly always meets the entire enemy team & there grandmothers.
    tht always ends up to be me for some reason :P