Macro trouble - need help (they need te load client side, not server)

hi

i have some trouble with the game loading my macro's
    here is what happened:
    so i had my nice set of macro's, they allways loaded ingame on both my desktop and my laptop.
    but then this morning i logged into the game from the computer i played warcraft on before, what happened was that the game didnt load the macro's from my laptop and desktop, but the old ones from when i last played on that pc (is like 1 year ago). Tho only the general macro's where replaced and now the character specific. at that moment i didnt really care, i tought if i log on my laptop again i will have em back
    so some houres later i logged into the game on my laptop and what happened; it loaded the older general macro's. so i took a look at macros-cache.txt in my account folder and i see all my macro's replaced by the older ones. so i shut down the game and remove macros-cache.txt and replace it by i backup i made, but every time i log into the game it keeps loading the old macro's
    any of u know how to fix this or to make the game load client stored macro's and not the server stored?

thx (and many kisses to the hero that can solve my problem)

Re: Macro trouble - need help (they need te load client side, not server)

no one the can help me with this? :-\