WoW is getting boring.

Ok so i recently bought a ps3, And its vacation so time to go outside. and one day i realized that WoW is getting really boring compared to other things. lately i am also less online, hanging out with friends and stuff. and just doing things people with a life would do as well. Only time when i come online is for raids. but my guild is kinda messy and has unnecessary wipes on Lich king 25 normal, i mean like we already spended more than a month wiping on him 4 hours a day, 3 times a week. not much of a challenge for me cause i actually learn from my mistakes and know what the encounter looks like after a few tries. but some people don't. and those people fuck up with defile, dont dps valkyrs etc etc, and wipe the raid. and i dont think joining another guild is an option. cause they are stocked on death knights. and last time i joined a new guild it did not work out so well. i came with a few suggestions on a boss and most people ignored me.

Making another Alt is not an option i think, cause i dont really feel like doing the same quests 3 times. at when you ding 80 its just the same story. Gear up > do raids > get stuck on LK. and PVP.. meh, alliance kinda sucks so cant be arsed to spam BG's or do arena. I think that blizzard is kinda late with Cataclysm. there is enough to do out there in WoW. but to make my way there i need some help from other people like i could apply to a pro hardcore raiding guild thats doing icc 25 heroic, but chances are high they dont need a death knight and then again i need one of the officers to think i am worthy enough. i have applied to a few pro guilds. but they made a problem out of my 245 IL wrists (Thats my only not ICC item. i am fully 264, except for those wrists and my trinket, gloves) or out of my age :/ qua skill i am not that bad aswell, i always bring flasks and food even if the bosses are on farm. always come up with suggestions and ideas if i have one. always watch a video from tankspot if we are going for a progressive boss.

I probably will take a break from WoW soon, getting kinda tired of the same thing over again. i have played it for a long time, like 4 years already. and always had fun playing except for now. i think because it relies to much on other people. maybe path of the titans will change that in cataclysm i dont know. or atleast the leveling to 85 bit will be (more) fun.

If any of you people have/had the same problem feel free to reply and talk about it. you might get me a solution to this.

Re: WoW is getting boring.

cancel your account, problem solved. Cya

10+ Year Old Account

um.......

welcome to the end of an xpacks life span

dont worry 2 years after cata it will feel the same way

I'm incredibly bored of WoW aswell. Once my game time runs out, I'm not putting more time in until Cataclysm. I'm hoping beta is out before the time is gone. :-\

10+ Year Old Account

then quit.

15+ Year Old Account

Yeh, I've gone over to WarHammer online till cataclysm hits, an entire new thing for me and quite enjoyable if I may say so myself.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

So you have problems in both PvE and PvP, so you decide to give up with the game. Ever thought about giving it some time and fighting for it a little longer? Maybe server transfer?
    What you wrote here is not WoW getting boring but you disappointed by lack of real accomplishments in the game. Either work for it or cancel your subscription already, nothing worth a damn comes for free, even in a computer game.
    Then again, why push it while you play to have fun only?

Hmmm, I think I see the problem with many of these issues. Can you name any other game that you have played daily for 4 years running?
    PS. If you want into pro guilds the word you are looking for is healer.

I have witness the birth and fall of threads ... And i've also seen people close there accounts during the summers ....

Quote Originally Posted by Everafter
    So you have problems in both PvE and PvP, so you decide to give up with the game. Ever thought about giving it some time and fighting for it a little longer? Maybe server transfer?
    What you wrote here is not WoW getting boring but you disappointed by lack of real accomplishments in the game. Either work for it or cancel your subscription already, nothing worth a damn comes for free, even in a computer game.
    Then again, why push it while you play to have fun only?
    i have played it for a long time, i think i have putted enough energy in finding something else to do for fun. i have now come to the point where do stuff like explore under stormwind and go all the way to southshore from there. i even went into karazhan crypts while it took me like 1 hour. damn auto unstuck CD.....

15+ Year Old Account

I think people must be getting bored of WoW, judging by the lack of new content on this forum's boards.
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

If wow is boring now then you will feel exactly the same between content patches in cataclysm, at the end of cataclysm and in any future expansion.
    Shut up, and either find something in the game to do or go play something else.
    You will just find yourself repeating the same thing again and again.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted

"Nothing in WoW keeps me interested anymore" Now let me go in MMO and say this in wall of a hundred thousand words and get the answer I already know - quit.

I wish I could trade you my "wow has been boring" for your "wow is getting boring". Had nothing to do for literally three quarters of an expansion

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd
    If wow is boring now then you will feel exactly the same between content patches in cataclysm, at the end of cataclysm and in any future expansion.
    Shut up, and either find something in the game to do or go play something else.
    You will just find yourself repeating the same thing again and again.
    Precisely.
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.