Idea to Revamp the Old Raids

Short Version first because I know you guys hate reading:

Revamp the old raid instances such as AQ, ZG, MC, so that they are 5-man dungeons so that players can revisit the places but still have somwhat a challenge similar to back when it was current content.

Long boring version:

Back 5 years ago I played Vanilla WoW and enjoyed it thoroughly. One of the things I enjoyed most was the old raids that while not as complex as the raids being produced now, were still something that would bring awe and have nostalgic effects on the veterans in years to come.
    Unfortunately from my own experience of the game, I have found that the raids now are no longer legendary. Instead people just think of them as places to level up their char in, or get some epics, little interest is in the actual instances themselves. Most importantly to myself, the lore behind the instances is now pretty much forgotten as if left tucked away in a dusty book that no one reads.
    My idea (though probably not unique so apologies if I have missed a already existing thread in the forums) is to have the old raids revamped so that they are 5man instances instead. Update the mechanics slightly ofc but keep it as close as possible to what the veterans of WoW once stood up against many years ago. That way new and old players can experience these places of legend in a much more epic way, much better than just soloing the instance on your level 80.
    Various quests can be placed so that the lore behind the raids is renewed but also worthwhile so that the rewards are more than 20s and a level 50 blue BOP.

Re: Idea to Revamp the Old Raids

Or, actually take some time to make some decent content how it USED to be. With everything including all of ICC being puggable, its flatout rediculous what direction the games been heading for the past year or so. I continue to play the game but I ask myself everyday why do I continue to log in? I cant honestly answer because I dont know. The games gotten boring due to the same heroics for the past yr. The raids theyve released for WoTLK are terrible and boring, with zero nastalgic effect to them. And some may say, well what about the Lich King? Well, sh!t, he better be tough, hes the entire point of this expansion. Other then him, the raids are terrible and lack any real cordination or any imagination for that matter.

Need I say theres really no point to hardcore guilds anymore? Why? Because every god damn raid can be taken down by nobodies now.

Dont even get me started about PvP. PvP has gone down hill since they basically rid world pvp with the lame battlegrounds and arenas. Whats the point of having 2 factions who loathe each other with a passion yet zero pvp in the actual world.... Yeah, great idea by adding more instances to the game thats already infested with them so that the worlds empty with no world pvp how it used to be. Might as well take away the hate between the two factions. Its pointless. Bring back the creativity to the game, make the world actually feel alive instead of 1098 instances, zero world events/PvP. Bring back world bosses for christ sake. World bosses took cordination, timing, and is where having a guild actually paid off that were there to raid.

Re: Idea to Revamp the Old Raids

There's no way people wanna see the old raids getting revamped. Been there, done that
    I am sure AQ20 for example will get extremely boring when you do it for only the 2nd time in lvl 85 mode, just cause you done it at lvl 60, 70 and 80 like a shitloads of times