Possible legendary wep in cataclysm

This is my first ever post and I don't know if this has been mentioned at all but do you guys think that this:

- http://www.wowwiki.com/Gorshalach

Could have some sort of appearance in cataclysm legendary or not?

Re: Possible legendary wep in cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by Barthandelus
    This is my first ever post and I don't know if this has been mentioned at all but do you guys think that this:

- http://www.wowwiki.com/Gorshalach

Could have some sort of appearance in cataclysm legendary or not?
    ....Gorshalach is wielded by Sargeras, atleast half of it is. The second half belongs to the titan of the Pantheon named Aggramar. It won't be showing its face until the expansion actually having Sargeras as an enemy in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted

Yee... right
    would love to see one of the playable races use a sword that most likely is as big as a tree

Quote Originally Posted by Defiler
    Yee... right
    would love to see one of the playable races use a sword that most likely is as big as a tree
    Well there are plenty of weapons that look huge on a boss but are obtainable and get scaled down such as Thunderfury, you see prince thunderaan with a huge version of the sword yet its still obtainable

Well there are plenty of weapons that look huge on a boss but are obtainable and get scaled down such as Thunderfury, you see prince thunderaan with a huge version of the sword yet its still obtainable
    ...which still leaves us with the teeny, tiny problem that we'd need an expansion involving Sargeras to obtain it.

Did you read the article?

10+ Year Old Account

I'd love to see players wield a weapon that would probably tear them apart just with a touch if they had the slightest taint of corruption from anything.

Titan weapons aren't meant to be wielded by players. The closest thing we've had is Val'anyr, which is a reforged version of a gift given to the first Earthen king by the titans.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

The only confirmed legendary so far is an item held by Neptulion. Some assume it is a trident, although I don't believe that has been expressly stated.

As for the items mentioned in this thread.....Some things are not for mortal men. So much as touching something so powerful could flay your very soul.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

not taking into account its size and the fact that the 2 halves are held by what are quite possibly 2 of the most powerful combat experienced beings in the universe there is the whole "most powerful weapon in the universe" thing which really means that it could only drop from wows last ever boss cause it would be kind of lame for us to replace that with no-name epics in the next teir of raiding

maybe we will get a scaled down reforged from a small shard of it version (like how sulfuras ragnaros hammer is a remade small version crafted from a shard of his original massive hammer)

but that wont be this ex-pac itll be in the one where we assault the burning legions homeland ourselves with the titans by our side

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    The only confirmed legendary so far is an item held by Neptulion. Some assume it is a trident, although I don't believe that has been expressly stated.

As for the items mentioned in this thread.....Some things are not for mortal men. So much as touching something so powerful could flay your very soul.
    I dont think it is confrimed that his weapon is the caster legendary blizz said we will be geting at the start.

While i think Nep will drop A weapon like all the other elemental guys with that "look" it may or may not be legendary.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

10+ Year Old Account

ye the most powerfull item in WoW ever will be a legendary in cataclysm

I think youre 2-4 expansions ahead..
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.