Thread: T10 Recolor.

Deleted

T10 Recolor.

Oi fellow warlocks!

Quite a while ago (Somewhere were the buff in icc was 5%) i killed Queen 10 HM.

It dropped "Cowl of the Malefic Repose". I didn't really need it, but neither did someone else, so i took it for the looks.
    Now, a few days ago, i see someone with the shoulders from PP10 HM. To my supprise they're also lock-look shoulders, in purple.

So i just made a profile on WoWhead, and im curious what you guys think of it!

Thnx^_^

10+ Year Old Account

Re: T10 Recolor.

Warrior T10 in blue is also amazing.

Gear score: 2,017 LOL FAIL GET SUM SKILL NUUBZ

10+ Year Old Account

I am not a lock, but i can tell you i'd kill to look like that, even on my tauren shaman!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Cairm
    I am not a lock, but i can tell you i'd kill to look like that, even on my tauren shaman!
    Yea, gonna try hard to get the shoulders / chest. Not that easy when i'm not really raiding 10M on my lock.

This is how warlocks are supposed to look.

Not blue.
    Not orange.
    Red is okay.
    Purple is absolutely glorious.

imo screw the blue

they should've made the green 251
    And either red 264/purple277
    or purple 264/277
    (red and purple are both hawt to me)

Honestly gear design is really lacking since wrath.

Just compare our fugly tier 7, 8, 9 and 10 to the TBC tiers.

tier 4 was nice, tier 5 was the best freaking tier EVER and tier 6 was absolutely beautiful. Almost as beautiful as tier 5.

Same counts for priests, warriors, hunters, mages, etc... etc...

Wrath's design is dull with lack of creativity and personality. In TBC the tier sets represented the core of the class (e.g. horns on a warlock helm and wings, arcane magic flowing through the mage's set, absolute protection for the warrior's set, the light of dawn emanating from the paladin set, beast like features for hunters, etc...)

Hope they fire the current designers and get new ones.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus
    tier 5 was the best freaking tier EVER

and tier 6 was absolutely beautiful. Almost as beautiful as tier 5.

Wrath's design is dull with lack of creativity and personality. In TBC the tier sets represented the core of the class (e.g. horns on a warlock helm and wings, arcane magic flowing through the mage's set, absolute protection for the warrior's set, the light of dawn emanating from the paladin set, beast like features for hunters, etc...)

Speak for yourself. Paladins have the first good tier they've had in freaking ages.

Tier 6 wasn't bad, but in honesty? Tier 10 is probably the best they've had since T2/T6. Don't fire the designers. Keep them and hire extras to assist in development.

Quote Originally Posted by Daxmort
    Speak for yourself. Paladins have the first good tier they've had in freaking ages.

Tier 6 wasn't bad, but in honesty? Tier 10 is probably the best they've had since T2/T6. Don't fire the designers. Keep them and hire extras to assist in development.
    ??? The Purple 277 really sucks, giev Tirions Gold Paladin Set and it would be great, but the colors of our t10 arent that great. And T6/T2 best sets ever

I really dont get it why all people like the lock t10, its totaly boring, the warrior set is amazing (especially the blue one from muradin) but the others sets ...
    BC sets > Wotlk (especially endgame Sets T6 and T10)

10+ Year Old Account

For me T8.5 Deathbringers is the best, followed by T5 Corrupters. I'm not too keen on T10, but I do like that purple version. Why isn't it our top set? Purple is the Warlock colour afterall.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by phai
    Warrior T10 in blue is also amazing.

Gear score: 2,017 LOL FAIL GET SUM SKILL NUUBZ
    ahahah ^^^^^^

Now THAT is good looking purple-colored gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeKv
    Yes I take candle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka
    For me T8.5 Deathbringers is the best, followed by T5 Corrupters. I'm not too keen on T10, but I do like that purple version. Why isn't it our top set? Purple is the Warlock colour afterall.
    T8 was hideous...looking like a damn bird (and a carbon copy of Putress for that matter) was fail. I think 277 T10 is the best looking lock tier of this whole expansion, esp with a 277 crushing coldwraith.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus
    Honestly gear design is really lacking since wrath.

Just compare our fugly tier 7, 8, 9 and 10 to the TBC tiers.

tier 4 was nice, tier 5 was the best freaking tier EVER and tier 6 was absolutely beautiful. Almost as beautiful as tier 5.

Same counts for priests, warriors, hunters, mages, etc... etc...

T6 is fucking hideous. Maybe it looks different through rose colored lenses...

T5 was right on time though. Its probably my 3rd favorite after T9 Horde and T8.

Quote Originally Posted by Daxmort

Obviously I am speaking for myself. It's an opinion remember?

I guess the least crappy set of THIS expansion is the T7 set. Hey, whaddya know, it's not even an original but a T3 recolour!

Fire em all, get new ones. Maybe Italian designers - The all new Tier 11 set by Corneliani

hehehe

Top 4 best looking tiers in-game;
    1. Warlock T5
    2. Warlock T6
    3. Priest T6
    4. Warrior T6
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaesaces View Post
    Now THAT is good looking purple-colored gear.
    This.