• hunter

17 15.32%
  • shaman

13 11.71%
  • idgaf

10 9.01%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Which class requires the most skill? (PVP)

i know this entirely opinionated but try to give some reason behind your vote.

my vote: warrior, not just because i play one but we are the only class that has to switch weapons in order to blow some defensives

Re: Which class requires the most skill? (PVP)

Rogues also switch weapons.

Apart from that: NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bluff
    i know this entirely opinionated but try to give some reason behind your vote.

my vote: warrior, not just because i play one but we are the only class that has to switch weapons in order to blow some defensives

Try druid mate, and you will think warriors is faceroll.
    Even though, my vote was a hunter. I use 30-40 driffent buttoms in the average arena. And having to kite, CC, change target every 2 second in order to keep viper / serpent up, having a pet to control and in generel being very weak and kill able without constant Blessing of Freedom up. Also, our only defensive CD can be disarmed, so we have to time everything perfect in order to just have a chance compered to many ohters.

Hunter.

Reason: Rogues.

hunter

master of kiting but the real question is. do you know how to do it correctly? getting away form melee people specially our favorite of all ROGUE is a sure darn challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheetos
    Hunter.

Reason: Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Rogues also switch weapons.

you mean rogues used to switch weapons? and they didnt even really have to anyway, its not like the had to do it to use evasion or vanish go away troll

and now thinking about it hunters probably do require the most skill

Quote Originally Posted by Bluff
    you mean rogues used to switch weapons?
    1) You want to slow your target? You hamstring. Rogues apply crippling poison.
    2) You want to apply MS? You hit MS. Rogues apply wound poison.
    3) You want to be able to Envenom your target for 6k instead of eviscerating for 3k? You apply deadly poison.
    4) You want to lower target's cast-speed by 30%? You apply mind-numbing poison.
    5) You want to remove Berserk from ferals and warriors, so they can be feared? You apply anesthetic poison.

How many hands does rogue have? 2.

6) You want to lower disarm's duration by 50%? You spec into it. Rogues apply weapon chain. (Yes, I used to change weapons to double berserk vs comps that cannot disarm.)

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge

This

It kinda always turns out ''[Insert class i play] takes skill, the rest is faceroll''

A variant of this is ''Wich comp takes most skill.'' It always turns ''RMP is skill, the rest is faceroll''.

Tl;dr stop making those stupid biased threads.

Deleted

Very high skill cap: Hunters, Frost-Mages, Affliction Warlocks,
    High skill cap: Rogues, Disc-Priests, Warriors,
    Medium skill-caps: Most other speccs
    Lower than average skill caps: Retribution and Prot-Paladins, Arcane Mage, BM-Hunter,

The Skill-caps say nothing about the potential of any given specc. You can find almost any specc in high-rated arenas if they are played by good players. The skill-cap simply indicates how large the gap between an average and an excellent player of any specc will be. The difference between Orangemarmalade and my average Frost Mage is larger than the difference between Reckful and our average Rogue. In both cases the gaps are huge but some classes simply have more tools then others.

Tl;dr stop making those stupid biased threads.

Holy priests wearing nothing and not able to cast holy spells would probbaly require alot of skill to play.
    That sexy warlock.

From personal experiance I'd say fire mage requires most skill. My best mage buddy is amazing at PvP & nobody can realy kill him as frost...
    He now plays fire because it requires more skill.

if not fire mage ima go for aff lock or marks hunter

Rets in 2v2. Yes..... rets. Still butthurt cause of 3.0?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I totally stole that post from Dinnerbone btw.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

dunno what say.but durid is becuse=3 animal+1elf or tauren so it more then any so without play it dont say!!!!1!!remember so is good becuse in catalysm we get mushroomtrap invisiple so it need skill to place but hunter..yeah you say it hunter trap leave there but can shoot too but in burning grusaders no shoot trap but many animal??no only pet no player animal so durid becuse is more than palaor any.trust me im playin long so i know tihs stuff so trust me and catalysm come and than you see skill=pwn 8)

Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    dunno what say.but durid is becuse=3 animal+1elf or tauren so it more then any so without play it dont say!!!!1!!remember so is good becuse in catalysm we get mushroomtrap invisiple so it need skill to place but hunter..yeah you say it hunter trap leave there but can shoot too but in burning grusaders no shoot trap but many animal??no only pet no player animal so durid becuse is more than palaor any.trust me im playin long so i know tihs stuff so trust me and catalysm come and than you see skill=pwn 8)
    dude, please learn english and write that again, would you?

Deleted

Obviously rogue, paladin and shaman.
    Did I mention I play rogue, paladin and shaman?

Quote Originally Posted by Fecalmatter
    Holy priests wearing nothing and not able to cast holy spells would probbaly require alot of skill to play.
    /thread

Warriors do indeed require alot of Skill, gotta make a macro.

Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    you're trying WAY too hard.