Deleted

Who imprisoned illidan?

As the title asks and why was he imprisoned?

Also, why is he half blind / blind?

Thanks in advance !

Re: Who imprisoned illidan?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Illidan_Stormrage

Does no one use Google anymore?
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight

Does no one use wowwiki anymore?
    Fixed it for you.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

np but it was tyrande nightelf druid priest it was great help but iollidan bad.but you know no legend sword rogue if no it ;D 8)

Deleted

Maeiv or something imprisoned hem i think o-O

why he is blind ? he lookt at the sun ...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    np but it was tyrande nightelf druid priest it was great help but iollidan bad.but you know no legend sword rogue if no it ;D 8)
    wha O_o?

Quote Originally Posted by Defiler
    wha O_o?
    i agree, woot O_o?

Quoted from Wowwiki.com

Illidan, with a new plan spurred into his mind, journeyed to Zin-Azshari. There he feigned allegiance to Azshara and Mannoroth. Illidan's plan was to obtain the Demon Soul, an artifact of great power created by Deathwing also known as Neltharion the Earth-Warder, which had the ability to close the portal which was allowing the demons to enter Kalimdor. However, to put this plan in action, Illidan had to gain more power. Illidan was eventually brought before Sargeras himself, who quickly discovered the night elf's plan to obtain the Demon Soul for the Legion. Sargeras was pleased with this plan, and gave Illidan a "gift" in return for his allegiance. Illidan's eyes were burned out by Sargeras himself, despite still being beyond the portal, and orbs of mystic fire set in their place that allowed Illidan to see all forms of magic, and arcane tattoos covered his body. Azshara was fascinated by the "new" Illidan (who was wary of her advances), but remained cautious, sending Captain Varo'then to accompany Illidan in his search for the Demon Soul.
    and his Jailor was Maiev Shadowsong, a night elf Warden

Warden Maiev Shadowsong, along with her younger brother Jarod Shadowsong, played a key role in the battle against the Burning Legion during the War of the Ancients. In the aftermath, Maiev asked to be and was appointed the jailor of Illidan Stormrage and took on the mantle of leader of the Watchers. After Illidan rose to power in Outland, Maiev was imprisoned at the Warden's Cage in Shadowmoon Valley, where Akama and his Ashtongue Deathsworn served as her jailors.
    but the one who ordered his imprisonment was Malfurion Stormrage

The lack of remorse shook Malfurion to his core and he raged at his brother, understanding now that Illidan was lost forever to the magic's sway. He ordered him imprisoned deep below Hyjal in a jail kept far from sight and mind.
    "Keelah Se'lai"
    "Tali'Zorah: Just so you know I'm running a fever, I've got a nasty cough, and my sinuses are filled with something I can't even describe. But it was totally worth it! "

According to Richard A. Knaak and the War of the Ancients it was Malfurion Stormrage who subdued and most likely imprisoned Illidan (since he ordered him to not be executed).
    Quote Originally Posted by kazmeyer
    What makes more sense, genius? That your uber-security had a flaw, or that someone cracked Blizzard's servers and instead of compromising thousands of accounts, they just singled out you? What did you do, piss off the Joker or something?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Aredan - 80 Prot Warrior
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Daxter - 80 MM hunter
    PVP is a matter of overcoming your own weaknesses while exploiting the weaknesses of others.

If you suck, it's because you can't comprehend the previous sentence.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Defiler
    wha O_o?
    nice face icon i use it now.but im like yeah? 8) O-o

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous
    As the title asks and why was he imprisoned?

Also, why is he half blind / blind?

Thanks in advance !
    quote from wowwikki (because I was too lazy to make sure everything I wrote was right)

Illidan (aka the Betrayer), twin brother of Malfurion, practiced Highborne magic. In his youth he attempted to master the druidic forces, as his brother had, but the sorcery called to him in a way that the magic of the land did not. Unlike his brother, Illidan was born with amber eyes, at the time a sign of a great destiny — however, this actually indicated inherent druidic potential.[1]

However, to put this plan in action, Illidan had to gain more power. Illidan was eventually brought before Sargeras himself, who quickly discovered the night elf's plan to obtain the Demon Soul for the Legion. Sargeras was pleased with this plan, and gave Illidan a "gift" in return for his allegiance. Illidan's eyes were burned out by Sargeras himself, despite still being beyond the portal, and orbs of mystic fire set in their place that allowed Illidan to see all forms of magic, and arcane tattoos covered his body.

After the Great Sundering, Illidan, who had filled seven vials with water from the Well of Eternity, scaled the peaks of Mount Hyjal, where he found a small, tranquil lake. There he poured the contents of three of the vials into the waters. The chaotic energies quickly manifested, tainting the lake and twisting it into a new Well of Eternity. Illidan's joy was short-lived however, when his brother, Malfurion, Tyrande and the rest of the kaldorei leadership discovered him - and all were horrified at what he'd done. Unable to accept that his brother had committed such treachery, Malfurion tried again to explain to Illidan the folly of his ways. The magic, he insisted, was chaotic by nature, and it could only bring about destruction so long as it existed. Illidan refused to listen, so enraptured by the magic's power that his brother seemed to him an unknowing fool. Illidan claimed that magic would be needed should the Burning Legion ever return.
    The lack of remorse shook Malfurion to his core and he raged at his brother, understanding now that Illidan was lost forever to the magic's sway. He ordered him imprisoned deep below Hyjal in a jail kept far from sight and mind.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight

Does no one use Google anymore?
    on the interwebz you have 2 different people: the lazy ones and the not lazy ones. Also they are all Male.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    *punches ThunderBlunder in the face*

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Is it possible to do anything about HoX?? He pops up in various posts and no one understands what the devil he means since his english skills are abominable. Can we I don't know, send him to school or something?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account

i really think azshara is based on cleiopatra(sp)

i sware every bit of lore on her makes her sound like the good ole queen of egypt personality wise

Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    l2speakenglish