Thread: Druid or Rogue?

Druid or Rogue?

Hey, i havent played WoW in a while and ive just came back to it and at the moment im just looking at my characters, the ones i would like to progress with are a rouge which is level 72 or and druid which level 51. I loveeee PvP so when i hit 80 i plan to arena. Which is most fun for PvP? Im not looking to heal to as a druid because i thriveee of world pvp so being a healing druid with be no fun. So i guess my question is, level 80 rouge or level 80 druid and which spec to go far with it and why? Im little out of touch soo please share sum info? thank you.

Re: Druid or Rogue?

world pvp i would say rogue, if u get an opener on someone with all ur cds up u will most likely win. Unless the person horribly outgears u which in that case screw with him with saps untill he cries

druids OWN rogues ANYDAY no matter what specc (no im not QQin cuz i cant kill drewdz on my rogue ^^)

Lol, can't say i'm having much trouble with druids no matter the specc as a rogue tbh.

Druids are pretty sweet and can rape Rogues if you really know how to use them properly. They're also one of the hardest classes to PvP with and completely suck in 2's with a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethermal
    Lol, can't say i'm having much trouble with druids no matter the specc as a rogue tbh.
    wrathful tree > any rogue, u cant lock them down long enough and the fact their survival is practically second to none.

I got both classes at 80.

If you want FUN (in pvp) as you said, you should go rogue in my opinion. It aint that fun to fill hp bars and cc others as a tree, unless you love it. But my best advice is something as cliché as "Follow your heart".

Just note down what you like to do best in-game, what you would like to do, etc etc. Then do some research about both classes and their specs, then decide.

If you still got probs with deciding, I say try get both to 80, cuz leveling nowadays is so fast.

A rogue is probably a safer bet for dps. Then again healers are usually in higher demand.
    Rogues are not currently a great class for, well, anything. But they aren't and have almost never (with a few short phases) been atrocious either.
    Chances are, you can't go wrong with resto druid or rogue, but it's your call.

Also a quick word on open pvp: As a rogue it's lots of fun, IF you have good gear and know how to play your class. However a rogue is very much fucked by almost every class if they play well and have good gear.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

From K4ge - Rogues are not currently a great class for, well, anything. But they aren't and have almost never (with a few short phases) been atrocious either.

correct me if im wrong but rogues work in almost every 3s comp and can top the charts in any raid if played right

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    A rogue is probably a safer bet for dps. Then again healers are usually in higher demand.
    Rogues are not currently a great class for, well, anything. But they aren't and have almost never (with a few short phases) been atrocious either.
    Chances are, you can't go wrong with resto druid or rogue, but it's your call.

Also a quick word on open pvp: As a rogue it's lots of fun, IF you have good gear and know how to play your class. However a rogue is very much fucked by almost every class if they play well and have good gear.
    True fact: An equally geared Warrior will always beat a Rogue.