Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Worldofwarcraft.com Cataclysm Beta Guild contest!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWerebison
    Aw, guilds only? Fail. Still, I guess it's to be expected, probably wanna test out their guild achievement system, along with everything else. I'll just continue to bide my time. :P Good luck, all.
    Considering they have a Warcraft beta opt-in option on battlenet, I'm going to assume that this is in addition to the beta invites to single players. Realistically, you can possibly assume that one person per guild is going to get an invite to beta. This just widens your chances of getting in.

My brain is tired, so my assumption is probably wrong, but yall should get my point.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Nice find!

BETA! OH ITS NEAR!

15+ Year Old Account

For people calling me a Liar or w/e. The person in question said that the Beta was open and claimed he got an invite.

However, the site states that the Beta INVITES will be started.
    His thread was not legit, this one is.
    Dawwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Gazrella
    Yeah I was super excited to enter, then I read the rules where it said only GM's and then I was sad. Maybe there will be a contest just for normal members.
    Just do what I did, and tell your GLeader about it. Mine said he was too lazy to do it, so I offered to write up a few short essays and let him choose his favourite to send. That way, he'll feel obligated to give me one of the keys if his entry is chosen. >.>

And I knew I recognized the name Gazrella! Then I noticed your signature said Skullcrusher... that's why.

10+ Year Old Account

And I knew I recognized the name Gazrella! Then I noticed your signature said Skullcrusher... that's why.
    Your on Skullcrusher? ^_^ I need to update my signature some info has changed on it. Not sure if my GM would be interested in applying. I rarely see him on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    For people calling me a Liar or w/e. The person in question said that the Beta was open and claimed he got an invite.

However, the site states that the Beta INVITES will be started.
    His thread was not legit, this one is.
    Woot, a mod posting on a thread of mine! And saying it's legit! Doublewoot!
    My armory
    DK tanking stuffs since WoTLK beta's first day of release.

Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.
    Most fail troll thread ever. Featuring Boub as last post!