Thread: Autojoin addon?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Autojoin addon?

I was hoping someone here might be able to point me to an addon that would join my random damage for me when my Q comes up. I know what you're thinking, no I'm not gonna just go afk and hope to be carried through or booted. I just want to be able to watch TV or read a novel without keeping my headphones on to hear the sound as I have to do currently.

Deleted

Re: Autojoin addon?

Don't u have something else than headphones?

May I direct you to the Ask It! UI/Mods Edition Thread next time.

If you're too lazy to pay attention to the screen for a little pop up window then I don't want you in my random

Seriously, maybe you should find an addon that will watch tv and read your book for you too

ok before anymore trolls add their 2 cents

im thinking any kind of addon like this would be considered botting, even tho its just clicking a button for you
    its like a fishing bot even though it just clicks the bobber

any kind of addon like this would be illigal per blizzard sorry to say
    this sums up most of what i read here on this forum
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX161ulHrSA

15+ Year Old Account

There used to be one, but Blizzard removed the ability to create such an addon in 3.2 I believe.

IMO an addon that puts a seizure-inducing strobe effect on the screen, included with glowsticks would do the trick.

Or just turning off game music and putting it through speakers to hear the DUNN DUNNN!

This is what I do:

Step 1: Queue for random.
    Step 2: Enable sound in speakers.
    Step 3: Turn off music and ambient sounds (and enable sound in background)
    Step 4: Go somewhere desolate, could be Icecrown or Storm peaks, just any quiet place where nothing ever happens.
    Step 5: Do stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge65

im thinking any kind of addon like this would be considered botting, even tho its just clicking a button for you

Thank you, thats all I needed to know.
    Also thanks to Jartin.
    @Mstermeg: On a large screen with a high resolution in Dalaran or Org with people running around, a gray box with 2 red buttons on it doesnt catch the eye very much. The whole screen changing does.

Quote Originally Posted by KoutaLilium
    I just want to be able to watch TV or read a novel without keeping my headphones on to hear the sound as I have to do currently.
    plz ppl read the whole post before you reply maybe he doesnt have working speakers atm, or <insert random situation> where he cant listen through speakers
    but yea there may be an addon that will show something more vibrant on the screen like a "disco ball" or something maybe hit up the ask it ui/ blah blah
    section maybe someonekind enough could write one if there isnt one out there

Quote Originally Posted by Mstermeg
    If you're too lazy to pay attention to the screen for a little pop up window then I don't want you in my random

Seriously, maybe you should find an addon that will watch tv and read your book for you too

This

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge65

Wroooong, Wrooong. Wrooong.

http://grayhoof.wowinterface.com/dow...Automaton.html

This addon automatically presses repair, release spirit, rez, declines duels. There are also addons that auto join you to BGs, although I can't recall a name.

With players being able to interact with their mailbox via Phone apps, I give it 3 months before an AddOn comes out that alerts your phone that your queue has popped. That way, you can go make a sandwich. Mmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazara

This addon automatically presses repair, release spirit, rez, declines duels. There are also addons that auto join you to BGs, although I can't recall a name.
    the one that auto entered bg is the one he is talking about that is illegal, and it is. Blizzard have broken it several times and it keeps being remade. Pirox is a complete botting program, but I can't remember the addon that clicked enter for you auto (Some mice.keyboards have it inbuilt to click 1 million times or w/e so that acts liek an auto queue)

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere outside McDonalds, free internet

Quote Originally Posted by Zarleck
    This is what I do:

Step 1: Queue for random.
    Step 2: Enable sound in speakers.
    Step 3: Turn off music and ambient sounds (and enable sound in background)
    Step 4: Go somewhere desolate, could be Icecrown or Storm peaks, just any quiet place where nothing ever happens.
    Step 5: Do stuff.
    ^This is the thing i do when i wanna watch TV and Queue for a random

ok the repair thing i think blizz could care less that is just ppl being lazy, the decline duels im pretty sure thats built into the default ui under the interface options
    but yea it is ilegal per blizz it is considered botting

Auto-repairing is not really one blizzard have issues with, it offers you no advantage.
    Auto-releasing is stupid to have automated when a conscious decision of when to do so, particularly in pvp has its uses.
    Declining duels is an option that should be in the default UI.

Auto joining a dungeon and instantly being afk is just wrong and not surprisingly that is what blizzard are objecting to.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd
    Auto-releasing is stupid to have automated when a conscious decision of when to do so, particularly in pvp has its uses.
    Lol? In PvP you don't have a reason not to release (talking about BGs here). DBM has got this option. I can't tell how many times before I clicked release fraction second too late and waited whole 30 secs for a rez.

Quote Originally Posted by Mstermeg

Because it nowdays is so easy and "fast", you get easily bored too :P So I could understand him tbh <.< But I wouldn´t need an addon tho :P Grind heroics, grind heroics, grind heroics /gunhead.

The problem here is for dps. You sign up, decide to grab a drink after 15 minutes from another room, and when you come back:
    "You have declined the invitation and been removed from the queue".
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU