Thread: Autojoin addon?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Autojoin addon?

Why fix something that isnt broken?

so you are the guy making my tank queueing for 10 minutes cause 10 times a DD misses his click?

So when you are the butchers standing in a line and waiting to get operated, you yell "beeing back in a short" and then go reading a book until you are up?

Quote Originally Posted by Strippárn
    ^This is the thing i do when i wanna watch TV and Queue for a random
    Isn't it better to watch TV shows on your PC?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Dual-monitors FTW.... TV/anime on screen 2, Game on screen 1. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Everafter
    The problem here is for dps. You sign up, decide to grab a drink after 15 minutes from another room, and when you come back:
    "You have declined the invitation and been removed from the queue".
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    So you will then sit there at the entrance of a dungeon for upto 5 minutes afk instead ?
    No thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Everafter
    Lol? In PvP you don't have a reason not to release (talking about BGs here). DBM has got this option. I can't tell how many times before I clicked release fraction second too late and waited whole 30 secs for a rez.
    Anywhere with some sort of capturable base or graveyard will make a difference.
    If someone captures it after your release you will not be ressing there, but if it is prior to your release then you will.
    So yes there is a reason to choose when to release.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.