Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Delete or Ebay @ Quit?

Well the fact that someone (random) is playing on your account and can be a scrub, noob or w/e just scares me so I would actually let it be and in worst case delete it.

It's true in the words Drakedog said to the admin when he deleted his account once in 2006...

"This movie is the real thing, I have spoken to Drakedog personally. When I asked him; "Why did you delete you character? Why didn't you try to sell it? It could be worth a thousand dollars or more", he replied; "That's not ee style.. I played evil drakedog". True greatness...

Lesson learned: You can't put a price on pride. Rest in peace.. "

Link: http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=14524

And yes I know DD is back, dah
    Backstab!<=Q(^_^)===Q>==>(X_x)Q
    Pro at stunnlocking clothies to death since 2005.

http://www.youtube.com/user/badde09

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0
    Deleting your characters doesn't guarentee you won't come back. I gave my account away back in Vanilla (which had a 60 Hunter, 60 Rogue, 54 Paladin and a 20~ Druid), and thought I would quit WoW for good. Came back 3-4 months after that and bought a new account, rerolled a druid, got it to 60, and 2 months later BC came out. Been my main since.

But yea, good luck in the real world should you break the habit ;-;
    Awesome Avatar man!i lol'd hard.

On topic, I could never delete my toons, idk if I could sell them either.
    I have almost a year played on my Pally(324 days some odd hours last time i looked),
    I can't just.... delete him. lol.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Uh oh a lot of replies.

Someone said that I'm trying to advertise my chars for sale... Well thats not true as I allready DID delete them.

I mostly deleted them to make it harder for me to come back, even if I wanted to. I just realized that my life is a lot better without playing the game.

Though the chances are that when cata hits my in-game friends will get whispers from a lvl1 Worgen saying that "Hey I'm back!" :-/

Just interested in seeing what the others think about this.

Thanks for the replies so far.

and yeah inb4 "LOL GS"

atleast you can enjoy the levleing experience in cata..

you will come back and play it they always do..

enjoy real world for a few months :P