Poll: Which of the 4 classes, should Gnomes have, if they should have atleast one?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Gnome Cata Class Combinations

I was looking through the new Class Combinations for Cata again, since it was released. And i noticed that Gnomes, is the only race with only 6 Classes, while every other race have 7 or more. This also places Horde with 45 Combinations, and Alliance with 44.
    So if they should add another one to even it out between both Factions, it would logically be another class for the Gnome race.

So the poll is about: "Which of the 4 classes, should Gnomes have, if they should have atleast one?"

1: Druid
    2: Hunter
    3: Paladin
    4: Shaman
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Deleted

Re: Gnome Cata Class Combinations

I vote shaman, if goblins can have shaman, gnomes should also have shamans >.<
    EDIT: Hunters? HUNTERS? Gnomes+nature? lol and the bow is bigger than them.

Gnome pally, nuff said. People have been asking for them since OBT in 2004.

Paladin, they can already wear plate (DK, Warrior) and with Cataclysm they learn to use Holy elements (priests) so it would make most sense.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Shorteh
    Paladin, they can already wear plate (DK, Warrior) and with Cataclysm they learn to use Holy elements (priests) so it would make most sense.
    just to clearify- Warrior+priest=/=paladin.

I picked Hunter, because the Gnomes have military with soldiers in it, who use rifles and stuff.
    The only thing about that, that doesn't make sense is that they would be able to use pets, bows, and all those skills that have something to do with nature...

Where's the "None of the above" option?
    Doesn't play WoW but continues to lurk MMO-Champion.

Deleted

Druid, imagine...kitten form!

Druid
    Cub Form and Kitten Form plox!

srsly though
    Hunter or Paladin makes the most sense lore-wise.
    Out of the 2, Paladin.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

gnomes should be quit, they should remove all meele combinations from gnomes i hate to see a gnome warrior i just hate it xD
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

mhm none of them, I think that none of those classes fits to gnomes tbh

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Horrify
    I think you misunderstood the meaning of this poll.
    I'm not saying any these actually make any sense, what so ever, but if they were to even out the numbers of Class Combinations between Horde and Alliance, they would logically add another Class to the Gnome race, since Gnomes is the only race with under 7 Classes, and these 4 is the only Classes they can't be.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Now that I think about it, it is completely regardless if the gnomes haven't spawned hunters up until now.
    If they show interest in the holy light and can become priests, why shouldn't they show interest in becoming hunters? They could learn from the dwarfs, because those don't really show interest in the nature either, and can still become hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyl
    Now that I think about it, it is completely regardless if the gnomes haven't spawned hunters up until now.
    If they show interest in the holy light and can become priests, why shouldn't they show interest in becoming hunters? They could learn from the dwarfs, because those don't really show interest in the nature either, and can still become hunters.
    What do you mean with "no interest in nature either"? Interest in nature is by itself an act of egotism and selfishness. Your mind is clogged by the science is bad and nature is good trope.

I don't really think Kodos, tigers, raptors, striders and the like truly enjoy or having a choice to be poached by the Horde as trophies or tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronoz
    gnomes should be quit, they should remove all meele combinations from gnomes i hate to see a gnome warrior i just hate it xD
    just close your eyes then.
    more people hate to see DK´s than gnomes and still we got them so stay alert...

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir
    I vote shaman, if goblins can have shaman, gnomes should also have shamans >.<
    EDIT: Hunters? HUNTERS? Gnomes+nature? lol and the bow is bigger than them.
    I vote Paladin, if Bloodelves can have paladins, gnomes should also have paladins >.<

EDIT:Priests? PRIESTS? Gnomes +Religion? lol and the robe is bigger than them.

---------------------------
    See wha' I di' thar?

P.S. Hunter is the only sensible class(other than, fer real paladin, if they are going with where I think they are going, with gnomes. If they arent going that way then hunter is the only one). Gnomes have shown an affinity with stupid lackies in the form of animals or mechanical animals everywhere, and all it takes is a will to become a hunter(the profession not the class). anyone could be a hunter just as anyone could be a rogue or warrior

P.S. I think standard longbow is 6 feet tall. Taller than a normal human. And there is a little thing we like to call sizing a weapon for the wielder. Thats why Jaina has a itty bitty staff, and cairne has a tree.

And for the love of all the people in the world who arent stupid.
    Gnomes are 3(or so feet tall). Warcraft human characters are like 6 feet tall. That is a difference of 3 feet. Now tell me, where do yall racist mother f*ckers get off thinking that you can get away with fighting a 100 foot tall dragon as a 6 foot human and think the dragon gives a kobold's waxey rear if his opponent is 3 feet shorter?

The dragon isnt even going to notice. We're all just meat to them. A Gnome melee character fighting normal sized huminoids is no different than a Human fighting Ogres, or minotaur.

Mirodin is 4 feet tall and he ensures all his 4 foot tall brothers have to kill a monster about 50 times their own size just to have the rights to vote, own a house and marry a woman.

Size matters not, and you can just ask any homocidal little person that being short merely means you get to stab them more before their heart is close enough to slice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir
    just to clearify- Warrior+priest=/=paladin.

Tyrelion (or however its spelt) is a priest who learned how to fight

Fordring and Uther where devout warriors who learned how to cast spells

Warrior+Priest=Paladin

Hunter, if Undead can be hunters Gnome should be able to.

Undead hunter + Undead pet = Work really good

Undead hunter + Living Pet = Lorefail

Gnome hunter + Mechanical pet = Work really good

Gnome hunter + Living pet = Lorefail

Gnome paladin can probably work to.

Shaman not impossible but probably not

Druid... just no

I'd love to see Gnome Druids, but know of the four, Gnome Paladins for class balance are the most likely candidate.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Horrify
    Was wondering the same thing.