heya need some halp

heya, was reading through the "help me out posts" and decided to post one myself. i am a pretty geared fury warrior, and am having trouble maintaining the hard cap (or as close as i can to it) and also keeping up with the hit/expertise caps. right now i am going for the expertise/hit caps until i can get the T10 pants in which i will also switch to the T10 Chest for the 4pc bonus. in getting the T10 pants i will also switch my main hand to Shadow's Edge (have it in bags) and off-hand to Warmace of Menethil (current main-hand).

My Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rgath&cn=Bovee

DPS-wise i pull anywhere from 7k-12k, it fluctuates.

was wondering if anyone had any additions as to what gear i should aim for from icc10(h)/icc25(n) in order to reach all of these caps without bloodshed.. oh wait.
    thanks for replies.

Re: hello, would love some information on some things.

Re: heya need some halp

Hearty Rhino will solve your ArP problem and you are hit and expertise capped already

Well, there are some things you have to do, first being 4pc T10 that you mentioned. So lets assume that is what you are working with.

* You'll get rid of the Ramalamadamams and use Shadow's Edge.
    * Get rid of the cloak, get Mighty Ocean badge cloak (since you dont have the BQ neck).
    * If you have a draenai you run with, just put a 10 hit + 10 str in some orange slot.
    * Get rid of the Exp ring, get Frostbrood or Might of the Blight.

Obviously, you want 97% armor pen so you can eat Hearty Rhino to get to your 100% cap. The obvious answer would simply be 'Get Deathbringer's Will' but thats not as easy as some make it out to be.

Two final points: Landsouls Spreadsheet (which you may already have) and start using World of Logs for your guild's 25 man runs so you can evaluate yourself mo betta.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=lightbringer&n=neggs
    http://www.neutralizedguild.com

Why are you still using the warmace? Just use SE mainhand now and switch out ramalamadingdong when you get the pants.

I use Warmace because Dwarves have the +expt, and it's only 23 with shadow's edge. and the cap is 26.

10+ Year Old Account

SE in your MH and that mace for your OH, get the badge cloak, get a draenei in your group.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyrrd
    I use Warmace because Dwarves have the +expt, and it's only 23 with shadow's edge. and the cap is 26.
    fair enough, if you care to optimize until you can get exp from another slot shadows edge + 20 exp gem is surely better than the mace though. 6 ilvls is a substantial dps difference when dealing with weapons (13 weapon dps, 27 more strength from the axe and .1 slower speed far outweighs 3 expertise and 2 crit/arp rating)