10+ Year Old Account

Doomhammer needs help

The alliance out number the horde by a great deal. Stacks of 3-6 are common and most horde players have given up on wg all together.

we used to be able to hold and capture wg on a regular basis, infact before all the wg changes it was a dead even ratio between the horde and alliance

the alliance after the first few wg changes started to lose by a great deal, but managed to make a new server strat and tried harder than ever and eventually held wg far more often than the horde even with a close ratio of the factions

now with even more wg changes the horde started to lose more and more ppl quit the horde to go alliance xfered off or dont even think that doing wg is a good idea

we need help! the horde has lost its way. transfer to doomhammer a high population pve server with a horde dominate battlegroup (nigthfall) and even that may fall to the alliance soon. we still manage to raid towns and cities and beat down some alliance, but where it counts we cower in fear.

Re: Doomhammer needs help

I thought Nightfall was alliance dominated because of Kel'thuzzad.

Faction xfers is the worst thing to happen to this game , until the celestial steed of course. The face that ppl would rather change sides than try harder really scares me.
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    From my personal experience, Horde on Nightfall win WSG, AB, and EoTS while Alliance win AV, SoTA, and IoC. I'd like to say it's pretty even.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    they are the worst group of players i meet..... they are the first ones to cry, complain, insult every 1 else, leave

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pally_Power
    From my personal experience, Horde on Nightfall win WSG, AB, and EoTS while Alliance win AV, SoTA, and IoC. I'd like to say it's pretty even.
    and yea its pretty even now

during the day its horde at night its alliance

Why does Genn Greymane play Horde? I sense an impostor!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kvn
    Why does Genn Greymane play Horde? I sense an impostor!
    i got 3 alliance

i got 1 horde

the horde is new and i want to give it pvp gear which wg helps with alllooottt (especially that buff) btw the alt is saurfang

I'm on Doomhammer and I don't BOTHER with Wintergrasp anymore. Why interrupt what I'm doing so I can queue and be outnumbered three to one for.... what exactly? Gear? No, got everything I wanted from Vault ages ago. Honor? I'm max'd out already on honor and have to buy raw epics with honor just to keep from slamming into the cap. Fun? Being zerged is not fun, its frustrating. Wintergrasp is a tired and expired battleground. The alliance want it? Have it! Its yours. I've done Wintergrasp for nigh on two years now. I've killed the guardians more times than I care to count. Two or four frosties a week extra... No, sorry, have all teh frosty gear I want too. I'm tired of ICC as well, not much point going in anymore there either. When's Ruby Sanctum hitting? That'll give me about six weeks of something to do before I get bored with that as well. HOW MUCH LONGER TILL CAT, DAMN IT?!