How long until Blizz restores my account?

My account was hacked a few days ago and everything deleted, just wondering how long it will take blizzard to fix everything?

Re: How long until Blizz restores my account?

They fixed in record time for me, was about a day of waiting and I got a free month cause the hackers had paid for one.
    For the Forsaken and Glory to the Banshee Queen!

Took me about 10 days, and I just got my stuff back today, so that should be accurate.

So you're asking complete strangers who have no idea when you initiated your complaint to blizzard, how long it will take blizzard a third and unknown party to us what status your specific claim is in their priority queue?

Heres all that I or anyone else could offer you, a guess. Between 1 and 6 weeks.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

how did you report it?
    in game GM
    by the web site support customer services
    or by phone

Most people I know that have gotten hacked have had everything restored in no more than a week. Sometimes, if it wasn't a "bad" hack, in as little as 24 hours...but, I've known others that have taken as long as 10-12 days.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyBiased
    So you're asking complete strangers who have no idea when you initiated your complaint to blizzard, how long it will take blizzard a third and unknown party to us what status your specific claim is in their priority queue?

Heres all that I or anyone else could offer you, a guess. Between 1 and 6 weeks.
    I was asking for people with personal experience, other than you I received plenty of that.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vilN
    I was asking for people with personal experience, other than you I received plenty of that.
    Thanks

Sorry I don't have any personal experience in being careless or stupid enough to be "hacked"! Good luck with the account restore though I hope everything is returned to you timely.

Sorry I don't have any personal experience in being careless or stupid enough to be "hacked"! Good luck with the account restore though I hope everything is returned to you timely.
    lol, stupid enough?
    flash player having an exploit sure makes me stupid.

10+ Year Old Account

My bro got his gear back within a day of us noticing. The hacker didn't change the password and he paid for a 3 month time card XD. but when my bro got an authenticator on his Ipod touch the time went away . the gear and stuff was back without 3-5 hours. Depending on how you reported it(which my bro did ingame), it should be back soon. If it's from phone/email i have no idea, should be in 2 days-1 week i'd guess.

You installed it, so yes. People have been preying on the weak/foolish/naive since the beginning of time, it hasn't and will not stop on the internet. Gotta step up your guard my friend

You installed it, so yes. People have been preying on the weak/foolish/naive since the beginning of time, it hasn't and will not stop on the internet. Gotta step up your guard my friend
    you don't have flash player?
    rofl.

Yes I do, and my account is still under my control. I also have virus and spyware programs on my computer, anyway I won't spend any more time in your thread. I hope your account is returned to you safely and you don't jeopardize it again. Good day!