Poll: Do you socialize through WoW?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Do you socialize through WoW?

Hello, and thats a poll i had not seen. WoW is a game, but 11000000 players are playing. 11000000 people of this worls, a world in a financial crysis, a world with .. wars! A world that many things can go just wrong..
    So, do u ever socialize while playing WoW? Do u speak about the financial cruysis? or do u ever talk about the girl/boy u like with a WoW-only friend?
    Or u never care about that, and u wouldn't even think to talk abpout politics in your guild?

I am a man that do occupy with politics, i wanna know what is happening, and many times i talk with my guildies for that in a serious or not that serious note..
    I did found a very good guy from my country through and met him IRL and we r very good friends now, and recently i logged only to ask a Turkish guy what their media were saying about Israel soldiers at "Ship to Gaza"...
    Got a Warlock as a main, a Druid and a DK at 80 as alts and lvling a Rogue..

"You are only as good player, as the guild you are into"

Re: Do you socialize through WoW?

Yes, I would feel very bored if when I was on WoW all I could talk about was WoW.

We have a very wide spectrum of what we chat about in WoW during raids, it keeps it fresh and different.
    The future belongs not to those who wait...

It all depends how "well" you know this person your playing with..

Like, I got a couple in game friends ive "known" for several years now and yea we talk about pretty much everything :P
    [URL="http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Swaap/advanced[/URL]

Of course. I have a bunch of great friends I've made throught out the years of playing WoW. I can talk to them about almost anything.

Imo, it would be really hard to not socialize in WoW atleast a few times.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Yeah I talk to friends of mine in WoW and do stuff with them quite a bit. I enjoy it far more than real raiding (from which I am now retired) because a lot of them are people I knew when I was overseas and obviously cannot do things IRL with anymore. I think they're what keep me in the game whenever I go to quit it (or at least one element of it).

A lot of people in WoW are pretty quiet or busy while they play to get away from work, war or women (the three things that consume a man's time more than anything else) but some people like me just talk to everyone and just generally have a good time with it. It is a GAME after all...and I talk to people when I'm having fun.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.