Patch 3.3.5 is next tuesday?

when i signed on to my bnet account it said the terms of use will change on 6/15/10. This mean the new patch is then?

Re: Patch 3.3.5 is next tuesday?

I heard that they will be putting the content in.. but not actually turning it on.

10+ Year Old Account

I think thats only for the troll gnome stuff everything else is happening
    Afk= Attack, fight, kill! teh healer tellin u to kill monsters!

OOM= out of mobs, go pull more

Quote Originally Posted by Sickric
    I think thats only for the troll gnome stuff everything else is happening
    Ruby Sanctum will not be available when the patch is launched:

[blizzquote author=Zarhym]Due to the fact that we will be delaying the release of patch 3.3.5 in Europe, Korea and Taiwan in order to ensure the patch process in all regions is as smooth as possible, the Ruby Sanctum will not immediately be available on North American realms upon the release of the patch. Once patch 3.3.5 has been released in North America and we are confident about a time when we can open up Ruby Sanctum, we will provide an update here on the forums.[/blizzquote]
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile
    Ruby Sanctum will not be available when the patch is launched:

[blizzquote author=Zarhym]Due to the fact that we will be delaying the release of patch 3.3.5 in Europe, Korea and Taiwan in order to ensure the patch process in all regions is as smooth as possible, the Ruby Sanctum will not immediately be available on North American realms upon the release of the patch. Once patch 3.3.5 has been released in North America and we are confident about a time when we can open up Ruby Sanctum, we will provide an update here on the forums.[/blizzquote]
    Glory to the hipnotoad.

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

I'm guessing that next Tuesday will be an extended maintenace for those realms that weren't hit this week. And then the following tuesday (the 22nd) will be actual patch day and the icc buff will increase to 25%. My guess.