Cure for the Plague

What if a cure for the undead plague was found and released into the Undercity. And all the Forsaken came back to life. Would they join the Alliance? Would the Horde reject them?

Re: Cure for the Plague

I would think they would die, they are half decomposed and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundurr
    I was unaware medieval prostitutes wore iron bras and panties.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Where in the world are pancakes and bacon not wed in the holy house of breakfast!?
    I will sunder this place from existence.

10+ Year Old Account

They would die.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by kingkow
    I would think they would die, they are half decomposed and stuff.
    This.

10+ Year Old Account

They would die

I mean like it restores the Forsaken to their human state. As in not decomposed. Kind of like when you die from Onyxia's deep breath and you should be ashes but the healer resurrects you back to your previous state.

Quote Originally Posted by nickista
    I mean like it restores the Forsaken to their human state. As in not decomposed. Kind of like when you die from Onyxia's deep breath and you should be ashes but the healer resurrects you back to your previous state.
    Then I think the Humans would move to Stormwind, or wherever, and the Blood Elves would come in and claim the Undercity and Abovecity for Quel'Thalas!
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Assuming they turn into humans again, I imagine they would still be the Forsaken and hold up in Undercity. That said, they would most likely have big problems with some factions within Orgrimmar.

Undeath is a lifestyle choice, so please respect it unless you want a letter from the Azerothian Civil Liberties Union.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    Assuming they turn into humans again, I imagine they would still be the Forsaken and hold up in Undercity. That said, they would most likely have big problems with some factions within Orgrimmar.
    Like all of them. Maybe not taurens or BEs, not to sure on that part of the lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundurr
    I was unaware medieval prostitutes wore iron bras and panties.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Where in the world are pancakes and bacon not wed in the holy house of breakfast!?
    I will sunder this place from existence.

Why don't undead go back to human form when a healer resses them?

and no, I wouldnt join the alliance if I were them. being cleansed wouldnt change my views

I believe that most of them would die, but wouldn't a resurrection fix that and the power of the light?

Best question on a guild application.
    "Can you move out of fire?" Yes [X] No [ ]
    This is a follow up question to the question above : ORLY?
    "Why be nuetral, when you can pick a side."
    80 Human Fury Warrior -Retired
    80 Troll Marksman Hunter
    80 BE Retribution Paladin
    39 Troll Rogue
    28 Undead Priest

10+ Year Old Account

There are no rezes in lore. They would be dead and they would stay dead.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

the plague is the part keeping their rotting corpses alive. remove that, they die. you could probably kill a forsaken by casting remove disease on them.

though technically there IS a cure for the plague, it's why the zombie invasion event ended. "cure for plague found. everyone instantly administered it so they stop being plague ghouls. happily ever after" that reverted me from being a zombie back to full night elf form, so if you took it at lore face value, it'd revert a forsaken to a human....

would be weird if blizzard actually acknowledged that there's now an existent way to turn a forsaken into a human.

but they won't. unfortunately. :
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.