Thread: sooo...

sooo...

when someone posts a question it just gets deleted?? i posed a question about a bis list that takes into account top 5 items i saw it the other day from google but cant find it again. i asked for help on fourms. had one reply about what spec. i replyed spec it was and now it's not on fourms great glad i even took the time asking about it. here i thought mmo was helpfull but i guess you can only ask questions that common sence should handle. thanks alot who ever took my post off.

edit: i mean all i asked was if anyone knew of a bis list that took top 5-6 items in to account and told ya where to get them. i found it the other day at work but cant find it now at home cant remember what i typed in google to find it. not like i'm asking someone to make it just if you know it post it if not thanks any ways for help.

Re: sooo...

You still didn't specify what spec you're looking for.

Word of advice which you can choose to take or leave, but posts tend to be better recieved and more prone to get replies if they have decent sentence structure, use capitalization, and are clear in what they're asking for.
    It's not about being persnickity or "grammar police", it's just that these things make a block of text more pleasant to read and show you have taken a minute to refine and edit what you're going to say. Putting forth a couple extra minutes into proofreading your post generally makes it more likely that other people will take a couple minutes of their own time to try and answer your question.

Quote Originally Posted by punkspider
    when someone posts a question it just gets deleted?? i posed a question about a bis list that takes into account top 5 items i saw it the other day from google but cant find it again. i asked for help on fourms. had one reply about what spec. i replyed spec it was and now it's not on fourms great glad i even took the time asking about it. here i thought mmo was helpfull but i guess you can only ask questions that common sence should handle. thanks alot who ever took my post off.

edit: i mean all i asked was if anyone knew of a bis list that took top 5-6 items in to account and told ya where to get them. i found it the other day at work but cant find it now at home cant remember what i typed in google to find it. not like i'm asking someone to make it just if you know it post it if not thanks any ways for help.
    I had to read this post more than once to understand what it's saying. I'm still not sure I do. I can only assume the original post was deleted because it was equally difficult to understand.

you mean this 1? http://graymatterwow.blogspot.com/20...with-hard.html

only checked for moonkin bis list 3.3.3, first page of google
    lvl 85 troll druid - Balance pvp&pve, resto pvp&pve
    lvl 85 troll mage - Frost/Fire
    lvl 80 troll rogue - Ass/Sub
    lvl 80 troll shaman - Ele/resto
    lvl 85 orc hunter - Sv/MM

Live the good side of life, think optimistic, they aren't going to nerf you <xD

Sorry the first one was caps and broken down right. When i wrote this one i was drunk and alittle pissed my other post was no where on the fourms anymore.

I found a bis list the other day that showed like the top 5-6 pieces per slot. It also showed next to the items name if it was from 10 or 25 man crafted or badge gear. It was a feral tank gear list. My guild aint progressing the best our server is like the 175th server in guild progressions and i think we are 19th on server total. Have a list like the i described would be nice cause I cant get all the hard mode stuff like most lists show as bis. If anyone knows of one like this and could post it here i'd be happy to do a bear/moonkin dance in dalaran in your name :P Until then i'll keep looking.

Well i kept looking and I found the page i was looking for. It's http://wowthinktank.blogspot.com/201...for-bears.html. Thanks for the replys and sorry for blinding ya on the first post there.

http://www.wowhead.com/items=4?filte...8:5:4:4:3;gb=1

Just do a preformed druid bear search on wowhead. The list is pretty good, although it doesn't take into account the fact that if you used all the BiS items on that list you would have less than 120 hit rating.

Quote Originally Posted by punkspider

Another thing that may help you to get people to read your posts would be to specify what your post is about in the "subject" line... Instead of just sooo...

yeah my first post was titled "looking for" then went and explained what i was looking for in the post. This post was made while drunk and a little agervated. I dont post too much cause i can norm find what i am looking for in mmo or google.