Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Will Smith love most of his movies and johnny depp (especially blow that movie rocks)

i dont dislike many not really any that come to mind

I could write an essay about this.

As for a quick answer:

Favorite: RDJ and Jake Gylennhal.

Unfavorable: Anybody in those stupid Tyler Perry movies. God, those suck.
    They'll call me Freedom, just like a waving flag.

GT: Smoootie
    PSN: GibbedLOL

Fav would be Robert Downey JR., probably. I loved Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, its one of my favorite movies.

Most disliked would probably be Nicholas Cage, mainly for his role in The Rock where he COULD not CONTROL the VOLUME of HIS voice AT all. AUUUUUUGH. And for Ghost Rider...and for Conair...dear God that movie was bad.

Honorable mention goes to Steven Seagal, just because of how much his movies make me laugh.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5GIB...167&feature=iv

Quote Originally Posted by Glokkpod View Post
    Most hated would be Jim Carrey, Owen Wilson and F****N' ADAM SANDLER, GOD, DIE IN A FIRE...
    Favorite would be George Clooney, Brad Pitt etc etc everyone in the Ocean's [INSERT NUMBER HERE] movies :3
    I am the exact opposite of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

15+ Year Old Account
    Will Smith, Clive Owen, Scarlet Johanson (spelling?) Clint Eastwood, The Rock (yeah as an actor)Ron perlman are some of my favorite actors.

I guess I don't really have any hated actors.. John Cena maybe, and the dud who played anakin is friggin annoying.

Deleted
    Nicholas Cage isn't as bad as people give him shit for. He has had some really bad movies, but on the other hand he was quite enjoyable and good in Lord of War.

Apparently noone specified we should only discuss movie actors, so lets say Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz from Bones. They're both great, but I must say Boreanaz is a better actor. I also haven't seen Emily Deschanel in any other role than Bones. She's also not an outstanding actor, but nevertheless I tremendously like her in the role.

I also like her sister, Zooey, a lot. Although she has a very similar personality in all her roles, so I'm not convinced she's actually acting much... (as if that'd matter, I'd enjoy her movies even if all she did was sit down and look pretty).

Back to movies, I must mention Ellen Page and especially Ellen Page in Hard Candy. She has a similar problem as Zooey Deschanel, her characters seem to be somewhat similar meaning she's bringing too much of her own personality into them which isn't a sign of a good, professional actor. But then again, in the movies I've seen her (Hard Candy, Juno and Whip It!), all the characters do have similar.... characteristics between them, which could be the cause for similarity of her acting between the movies. In case, I like her and I'm going to continue hunting down movies with her in them.

Others that need mentioning are Liam Neeson as Oskar Schindler in Schindler's List, Ralph Fiennes in the same movie as Amon Goeth (and as Harry Waters in In Bruges) and Morgan Freeman in The Shawshank Redemption.

Oh, and ofcourse John Noble in Fringe.

I can't come up with any really bad actors right now that haven't already been mentioned in the thread.

Fav: Adrian Grenier, Kevin Dillon, Jerry Ferrera and Jeremy Piven. I'm really into Entourage atm, can't wait for s7.
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Favorite: Adrien Brody (I loved him in the Pianist), Morgan Freeman, Tom Hanks, Clint Eastwood, Edward Norton, Meat Loaf (Yeah, I know singer gone actor doesn't always work, but it did in Fight Club), Robert Downey Jr. (Although I despise him as a person), and Michael Clark Duncan (His performance in the Green Mile is why I love that movie so much)

Least Favorite: Jack Black (I find him annoying) and David Spade.. Ugh.
    Last edited by Kinderwurst; 2010-06-12 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Forgot Clinty-poo.

Favorite: Daniel Day-Lewis; Bruce Willis; Mickey Rourke
    Hated: Tracy Morgan (isn't funny); Chris Rock (can't stand his voice); Adam Sandler (I liked waterboy and happy gilmore, that's it); Tom Cruise; David Spade and Jack Black (Edited this just to add those two as well.

Kind of on topic: Mel Gibson... does a good job but every single movie is the same.
    Random1:"We need you to fight for us"
    Mel: "I don't do that anymore"
    Random2: "Isn't that war hero from XXXXXXXX"
    Random1: "Yeah"
    Mel: "OH GOD MY SON / DAUGHTER / WIFE DIED"
    Mel: "THIS MEANS WAR EVEN THOUGH 10 MINUTES AGO I SAID I WOULDN'T EVER FIGHT AGAIN"

The Patriot, Edge of Darkness, Braveheart (awesome movie) to name the first few that came to mind.
    Last edited by Rivene; 2010-06-12 at 08:37 AM.

Rowan Atkinson definitely is my favorite actor From a child.
    Mostly i hate..uhm i don't know why should i hate some one who i don't even know irl
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Talking

Favourite: Robert Downey Jr, Samuel Jackson (hate these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane)and John Travolta (For Pulp Fiction and those movies not Grease)

Hated: Jake Gylenhaal

Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson cu they r so cute.

Best: Denzel Washington, Nicole Kidman, Kevin Spacey, Christian Bale and well a lot more but okay.
    Worst: Jean-Claude Van Damme, Steven Seagal

Quote Originally Posted by Kinderwurst View Post
    Favorite: Adrien Brody (I loved him in the Pianist), Morgan Freeman, Tom Hanks, Clint Eastwood, Edward Norton, Meat Loaf (Yeah, I know singer gone actor doesn't always work, but it did in Fight Club), Robert Downey Jr. (Although I despise him as a person), and Michael Clark Duncan (His performance in the Green Mile is why I love that movie so much)

Least Favorite: Jack Black (I find him annoying) and David Spade.. Ugh.
    Well Meatloaf was somewhat of an actor first.

Fav: Jessica Alba - cute > skill
    Keanu Reeves - cuz he knowz kung-fu yo! (sarcasm)
    Gary Oldman - Amazing actor carries all films hes in.
    Al Pacino - His acting never fails.
    Johny Depp - Good actor, plays in shit movies. Pirates of w/e, no no no.
    Edward Norton - If no1 have mention him yet, well u guys are missing hell of performance.
    Bruce Willis - Badass.
    Mila Jovovich - Human Rogue with epox slashing hordes of zombies? Pass.
    Hated: Stallone, Seagal, N. Cage, twilight cast, and such.

My favorite actors are: Will Smith, Nicolas Cage, Don Cheadle, Gary Oldman, Al Pacino and Morgan Freeman
    And of course, Jim Parsons from Big Bang Theory, and Hugh Laurie from House, M.D.

Worst/annoying actors: The two guys from Twilight, Daniel Craig, Steven Seagal and Orlando Bloom

My favorite actresses: Sandra Bullock, Kate Beckinsale, Anna Paquin, Meryl Streep and Angelina Jolie

Worst/annoying actresses: Megan Fox(she's hot, but annoying to watch act), Amanda Seyfried and Lindsay Lohan. And we must never forget Miley Cyrus, and how annoying that bitch is...
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volcan View Post
    Best: Denzel Washington, Nicole Kidman, Kevin Spacey, Christian Bale and well a lot more but okay.
    Worst: Jean-Claude Van Damme, Steven Seagal
    I cannot believe that you are the first person to put Denzel... He is amazing!

Apart from that Favourites: Kiefer Sutherland, Bruce Willis, RDJ, Liam Neeson

Worst: Nicolas Distressed face Cage,

Favorites: Bruce Campbell (Army of Darkness, Bubba Ho Tep, Evil Dead) Leonardo DiCaprio (Gangs of New York, The Departed), Jack Black (Just for Tenacious D.)Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis.

Worst: Megan. Fucking. Fox. The Gylenhalls.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorites are:

-Sean Connery, he's old school bad ass.
    -Harrison Ford, see above.
    -Tom Hanks, one of the best actors and human being on the planet.

Worst:

-Ben Afflek, don't like this guy, 99% of his movies are shit.
    -Steven Seagal, shitty actor, shitty fighting moves, shitty movies. Fat piece of shit trying to pass off as a martial artist, who are you trying to fool, you tub of lard?
    -Megan Fox, she can't act for shit, she has the ugliest tattoo known to man on her FUCKING FOREARM, and she's dumb. She's not even that hot, I'd rather fuck the old Demi Moore (she's still hotter).

Love/Hate

Russel Crowe, love him as an actor, but he is one of the biggest RL douchebags I've ever seen. He has sissy fits during interviews and is extremely pretentious. Hey Russel, being a good actor doesn't make you better than anyone else, retard.... But keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2010-06-12 at 08:55 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

favorite is william defoe. always plays great villain roles. dont know who this is? think norman ozborn in spiderman 1. his last name is even Foe LOL.

least favorite? hmm