Any singer/wrestler/something other than acting going actor

Best-Liam Neeson<3
    Tom Hanks
    Gary Oldman
    Robert Downy Jr- no, not just because Iron Man is really badass
    Johnny Depp- and no, not just because he's hot

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, lets see.

Favorite: Robbert Downey Junior, Johnny Depp, Ewan McGreggor (loved Big Fish), Antonio Banderas, Simmon Pegg and many many many more.

Hated: Will Ferrel! (Humor for 'special' people!) Ben Stiller, (most movies are crap) Owen Wilson, the kids that had a lead role in the popular 80's movies, Free Willie, Last Action Hero, Karate Kid, the movie with Shaq as a genie. Seriously, those kids couldn't act even if their life depended on it! Horrible!
    Oh, and I like Jack Black in movies, but only and ONLY if its a partial role, like in High Fidelity. Thats where he is good at. Otherwise he is just the same narcissistic asshole Will Ferrel and CO are.
    For the Emperor.

Quote Originally Posted by Soyuz View Post
    I like Jack Black in movies, but only and ONLY if its a partial role, like in High Fidelity. Thats where he is good at. Otherwise he is just the same narcissistic asshole Will Ferrel and CO are.
    I can agree with that. Ferrell, Black, Stiller in some roles I can tolerate, but usually not. Also add Robert Pattinson to the hate list.

Favorites: Brandon Lee. Sir Sean Connery is usually good. I like Denzel. I like Kevin Smith things, but his crew usually only in his movies, meaning Jay Mewes and Jason Lee only in Smith movies. Tim Olyphant is moving up my list. Clive Owen is a beast. Jason Statham is a best.

15+ Year Old Account
    All Time Best: Gary Oldman, never plays a bad role.
    Favorite: Johnny Depp, Joseph Gordon-Levitt,Tom Cruise (He's funny to me /shrug) Russel Crowe, Ed Harris, Leo, Viggo Mortensen
    Favorite Actress: Kate Beckinsale, though she really needs to pick better movies.
    Hate: Keanu Reeves.
    Hate more than anything on this Earth: Anyone from Twilight.

Worst, John Travolta, I just don't care about the dude.
    Best, I would say Clint Eastwood

BRUCE CAMPBELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really, really, really, really hate Megan Fox she's just fucking terrible.

Best
    Edward Norton - This guy can do anything. He's like a sharper version of Johnny Depp (not saying better).
    Tom Cruise - Back when he wasn't crazy, he acted in a lot of enjoyable movies. The first Mission: Impossible was pretty entertaining. Eyes Wide Shut was also a really good demonstration of how much he can say while being relatively quiet. Vanilla Sky was a good demonstration of what he can do when he's not being type-casted.
    Russell Crowe - Don't think he needs any defending.
    Leonardo DiCaprio - The Beach, The Departed, Shutter Island... all phenomenal work done by him.

Most hated:
    Owen Wilson - God dammit this guy is annoying. I agree with Daginni.
    Toby Maguire - He always looks like a goof. I can't take him seriously.
    Hellen Hunt - Her last name rhymes with the word I think of when I see her.

15+ Year Old Account
    :O too much Nick Cage hate. He was great in Lord of War and Kick-Ass.

Best: Christian Bale, Brad pitt, Robert Downey Jr, Liam Neeson Leonardo DiCaprio, Russel Crowe.. on the top of my head

Worst: That Edward from Twilight, jesus.. and ofcourse Nicholas Cage, Megan Fox and that brittish balled guy always playing the tough guy.. also on the top of my head

This person classifies for both - Megan Fox

Deleted
    most hated without a doubt is Keanu reeves, that guy cant act for shit !
    best: Johnny Depp, but thats a biased vote due to fear & loathing

Deleted
    Oh good lawd, here's my favs

Johnny Depp - Basicly love him due to his role in Benny & Joon, Pirates of the carribean according to me is just getting more and more awesome.. cant wait for the fourth and he does a wonderful role in all burton/depp movies!

Brad Pitt - His work in Meet Joe Black, Fight Club, Snatch and the Oceans movies.. wonderful! He can be really weird from time to time.. just like Depp! Gotta love them!

John Cusack - Havnt seen much of his work.. allthough, High Fidelity is one of my absolute favourites!

Leonardo DiCaprio - His latest works, Shutter Island and Inception is fantastic! Allthough, even older ones like Romeo and Juliet is great aswell!

Jean Reno - My last favourite, but not the least! He's doing such a splendid work in León for example, and Tais-toi! Wasabi was also great!

I think im done here!

Favorites would be Russell Crowe and Christian Bale. And while I wouldn't list him as a favorite, I do like Nicholas Cage. I don't think he's as bad as everyone says.

Deleted
    IT's hard to take anyone seriously who named Harrison Ford as a good actor.

My favourites: Jack Nicholson, Sean Connery, Anthony Hopkins, Robert Downey Jr.

Hate list: all the women actors

Best: Val Kilmer (at least for his acting in Tombstone and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang) and Robert Downey Jr. Also really like Ellen Page.
    Worst: Has Paul Walker really not been mentioned yet? Good lord, he's terrible.

Most hated: Any amateur actors who completely overact, ruins the whole thing.

Favorite: Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, god those 2 work well when acting together

Favourite - Jonny Depp and Leonardo DeCaprio

Hated - fuck you Taylor Lautner or however you spell your name

Favourite - Will Smith, Leonardo DiCaprio (Seriously, he is incapable of sucking), Matt Damon. Oh, and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. When he does action movies. Walking Tall was shamazing.

Hate/Love - Tom Cruise. In every movie, he plays Tom Cruise. He is completely unable to NOT be Tom Cruise. And yet... Mission Impossible 1 + 3 (DIE 2, DIE!), The Last Samurai and a few other movies he's done have been brilliant.

Can't think of any actor I just loathe outright though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Favorite: Johny Depp, Harrison Ford, Will Smith, Ashton Kutcher, Sean William Scott

Hated: Zac Efron, Miley Cyrus, any Disney whore, Megan Fox, Justin Bieber (will be actor), and the guy from Transformers and Kingdom of the Lost Skull, forgot his name

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorites would have to be Denzel Washington, Bruce Willis, Johnny Depp, Nicolas Cage, Keanu Reeves, Will Ferrel, Edward Norton, Kevin Spacey, Kevin Costner, Michael Cera, Michael J. Fox, Bill Murray, Brad Pitt, Heath Ledger, Ben Stiller, Ian Holm, Christopher Lloyd, Robin Williams, Robert Downey, Jr., Leonardo DiCaprio, Gene Hackman, Harrison Ford, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Matt Damon, Russell Crowe, Liam Neeson, Bob Hoskins, Jonah Hill, Chris Tucker, Morgan Freeman, Tom Hanks, Laurence Fishburne, Jeremy Irons, Geoffrey Rush, Will Smith, Joaquin Phoenix, Don Cheadle, Viggo Mortensen, Ian McKellen, and a lot more that I can't remember off the top of my head.

The only actor I can think of that I hate is Steven Seagal.

My favorite actresses would have to be Milla Jovovich, Ellen Page, Winona Ryder, Jodie Foster, Helena Bonham Carter, Julianne Moore, Keira Knightley, Reese Witherspoon, Gabourey Sidibe, and some more I can't remember.

Don't think I hate any actresses.
    Last edited by Naivedo; 2010-11-15 at 04:11 AM.