Min-maxing proffessions for kitty

Ok so I have been playing my feral Druid for awile now but I have never really thought about what proffessions are best for kitty (I have engi/mining) and I was wondering if I should replace mining with another profession (I have an alt that can support my other crafting professions needs if I need to put time into it to level since I'm too poor to afford buying my way through. Here is my armory info If it helps (btw pay no attention to the missing gem in my helmet socket Was going to buy an ArP gem for it on Tuesday but forgot about maintenance).
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Golemadness
    also I just got back into raiding and playing wow like a couple weeks ago

Re: Min-maxing proffessions for kitty

Engi/jc is optimized. Hyperspeed + 42 bonus stats of your choice.

JC/BS is the easiest way to reach Arm pen cap. Also the only professions that give you a choice of what bonus stat you get.

Deleted

JC/BS

Oh hey you're from crushridge too!

I suppose JC/BS would be better for your current gear allowing more arp gems. However once you can achieve arp hardcap without those 2 gems slots (it's really not bad these days even for pug players, roughest part is getting a passive arpen trinket and there's even a second coming out soonish in RS25) hyperspeed will become very valuable to have. My advice would be to hold onto eng since as you say you're strapped for cash, and focus on replacing useless mining with JC first and foremost.

15+ Year Old Account

<-- Crushridge also

But as said JC is the profession to get if you drop mining. Engineering and Blacksmithing is the next best professions.