Thread: New to PvP - DK

New to PvP - DK

So I've been dickin around in pvp bg's and 2's arena just tryin to learn the ropes and so far I like my spec but i'm thinking about changing some of my glyphs. I'm considering dropping glyph of raise dead for death's embrace to keep my runic up when I use lichborne to heal. This isn't really a problem as I don't see having 4 or 5 stacks of corpse dust as being a problem to me. The one I'm wondering about though is swapping glyph of icy touch with glyph of chains of ice. As it stands alot of my job so far when I'm messing around in arena is to hold the target still while putting down diseases and then switching over to strangulate and stun the enemy healer then back to the dps (assuming that's what the enemy team's comp consists of) for a quick kill, using my ghoul as a bomb to finish someone off before they can be healed or using it to save my own ass if I am about to diie. Since I rely alot on diseases for damage is it worth it to lose the 20% frost feaver damage from icy or should I be using icy touch in my rotation at all? That's my next question. Rotations. I know there's obviously no "rotation" of sorts more of a priority list based on targets but assuming I am focusing a single job such as putting pressure down on a healer while my partner kills the other person and I want to maximize my dps while staying alive, what should it look like? Right now i'm generally starting off with chains > it > ps > bs > bs > ss > ss > runic dump > repeat. I know ss is obviously going to be my hardest hitter but wouldn't it make more sense to use death strike for the self healing/survivability, or is the higher damage from ss worth the loss in survival? Any help is appreciated. I am currently working on getting geared and plan to swap my ashen ring from tank to dps when I start to seriously arena so don't take my armory too seriously atm. It's the spec/rotation i'm more concerned with atm, gear is on it's way.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...er&cn=Shiveron

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Re: New to PvP - DK

Use a bit of layout, not many people wanna read through your wall of text.....

Quote Originally Posted by Phillips11
    Use a bit of layout, not many people wanna read through your wall of text.....
    QFT

Use glyph of disease for starters and no only use deathstrike in desperate situations

Thats all i can help with atm till you get some proper pvp gear