Deleted

Prince of persia

so i just saw it, and its a great movie, the ending could have been better but THIS girl

makes up for any errors made

discuss

(edit: thumbnail)

Re: Prince of persia

Yep, watched it online was poor quality might go watch it again properly.

Gemma Arterton is really hot yeah...think we can expect to see much more of her after this performance ;D

Saw it last night on cinema. Rly great movie.
    And yeah, that girl..... she's hot ;D wow

15+ Year Old Account

If I had a "type" that's it :P

It doesn't look that bad to be honest.. It's almost got that "Pirates of the Caribbean, but in Persia!" feel.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    If I had a "type" that's it :P

It doesn't look that bad to be honest.. It's almost got that "Pirates of the Caribbean, but in Persia!" feel.
    nonono i think u misunderstood what i ment, or i just brought it very bad. but what i ment is. i loved the movie only the end was just,.. i expected different. but i couldnt care less cause man cant keep looking at that pic at least once an hour. (inb4 desperate comment)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9
    Just saw it yesterday, and I was glad I was invited. The movie wouldn't have deserved my money. It's really just yet another action movie, and I was almost disappointed, that a mere ten minutes in, there already was a large scale fight. Had a "we HAVE to keep up a really fast pace, or it's boring"-feel, which usually emerges if the story is too flat.
    The story actually HAD great potential, and could be modeled so nicely into a mystical thriller, but no, action wherever it may fit (or even not).

What makes things worse: I think that actress is of no particular beauty to speak of, nor was her acting.

Sorry for the negativity, but that's how I perceived it
    since i dont agree with u im going to be like alot of ppl here and be like
    0/10 TRY HARDER NEXT TIEM TROLL!11!1

but alright fair points
    Edit: fair enuf, beauty is just a matter of taste but the poor acting you speak of, i didnt notice any unnatural stuff in her acting (i culdve missed it ofcourse)

Gemma was absolutely gorgeous but I've always had an issue with her voice. It's so squeaky and grating. Less talking, more looking cute would have been nice.

Also-- Jake Gyllenhaal's accent made my ears bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zharkoon
    The ending could have been better but THIS girl

makes up for any errors made
    Are you serious?She was one of the reasons this movie was mediocre when it could have been really good.
    She was totally anti-climatic,boring,not even hot and a really bad actress.Thank god Gyllenhaal's good acting helped me forget how horrible she was.

She's hot, but not an amazing actress. Gyllenhaal's performance was pretty good, but the quality of some of the jumps were somewhat sketchy, you could tell that 'he' had help from something, instead of it just looking natural.

I wanted to see dahaka :/ at least on a second movie..

Not bad, quality of script could have been better, plot and action feels a little flat. The girl's voice is annoying as hell...so whiny and squeaky. But compare with other video game based movies, this one comes on top.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

Deleted

Seriously , the girl did it all ;D
    When the girl was missing for like 10 minutes the movie was starting to get boring !
    also - snake dude was scary

I will agree better than most video game movies, but it felt pretty average, the girl was hot, but not so great of an actress. Really, could have been done much better, im not saying it was bad, but it wasnt as great as everyone says it was, it was merely meh.