Heroic Cryptmaker or SE?PvE or PvP?

Hi everyone.
    Because of the fact I looted CM Hc I decided to switch from Axe -> Mace Spec.
    I have following questions for PvP / BG / Arenas:
    1. Fight with Heroic Cryptmaker and the combination of PvE&PvP gear and of course the spec I am using now?
    2. Switch to pure PvP gear (got Shoulders from Wintergrasp,Relentless Boots,2nd PvP Ring)
    3. Switch some PvE items to PvP and other PvP items to PvE?
    For example: Using http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50618 instead of the PvP Ring?Or switching the Wintergrasp Shoulders for the T10 I am using now?What about the boots?I could use http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49983 or Relentless Boots?
    4. What about the Harmstring Specc?Is it that useful to put 2 Points in Imp. harmstring and take them from SD and Iron will?
    5. Switch to Shadows Edge with the same gear and spec or use a combination of Points 1-4?
    6. Gems?
    I tried different settings with chardev but I dont know which one could be best?
    Would be great if someone can help me with these questions on my way (maybe to 1.8k+ or higher)

Sorry for my bad english.

Here an example of a build I thought of...
    http://chardev.org/?profile=419283
    ArmoryLink (atm got the Wintergrasp Shoulders equipped but in arenas I want to use T10:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...th&cn=Namitsoo

Re: Heroic Cryptmaker or SE?PvE or PvP?

It's pretty hard to say, since pvp is alot about personal preference imo. So just try it out and see what you think works best, in bg's or skirmish. But 4pc PvP is pretty nice, with one piece of PvE-item with some ARP on. And if you wanna use PvP or PvE ring depends on your resilience, personally I don't like being under 850-900, so try to balance it out and it's the same with the boots tbh.
    However I would use the Heroic Cryptmaker in any situation, makes it easy to cap hit and the weapon damage is awesome and loads of arp.

Personally I went from the SE setup to the H CM last week. I use a combination of PVE gear in PVP. I found its best to stay around 900 res. I use this setup for Arena and BG's. REp ring and wrathful ring are my choice. Blood soaked stompers are the boots I use also. I have noticed a nice jump in damage. I am also al ot closer to Arp cap. I am sitting around 85-90% working on badges for 2 pcs of gear. I also don't have a DBW. When I do I will cap. Imp Hamstring is better for arena. I prefer Anger managment for BG's. If you have access to heroic loot that will make you hit much harder. If you have a decent healer 1800 should be easy.

aim for ~900resi, 35%+ crit and 4500+ AP preferably alot more! I would use Cryptmaker HC.

HC Cryptmaker, Rep Ring, PvE Boots & 4p PvP set if what I'd prefer. You'll have a balanced resi & ArP in that gear. You may have frost badge chest for example for the 5th item in set slots, rest being pvp to get the 4p bonus.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Generally when building various set ups I like to take all the important stats from a set I built and write them down. So something like:

35% crit
    5000 AtkP
    55% ArP
    900 resilience
    35000 hp

(Obviously random made up numbers)

Then I'd make a few different sets and just look at the stats side by side. Try to not to get in your head which one consists of which pieces of gear when making your decision. Generally it's a lot easier to figure this stuff out once you see only the numbers. Obviously you'll have to factor in the +crit into the axe, and +arp into the mace when adding up stats. However, you gotta remember that the axe also gives crit damage which isn't so easy to compare.