Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dairystyle View Post
    I think the settings should be tweaked further that if your gear is superior to what you're rolling on, you can't roll need.
    i can see that system failing miserably.
    i was once !#@$%ed out in a raid because i "already had a better offhand" after i won the roll, when they were going solely by ilvl and not paying attention to the fact that i was WAY over hitcap and no longer needed the hit on my current offhand.

if blizzard were to implement some kind of "you already have better" system, it would almost assuredly go off of ilvl, and if you think gearscore is bad... that would only be the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dairystyle View Post
    I've seen it more frequently lately even though the LFG system has been in place for months without people just needing on junk they are well past. I think the settings should be tweaked further that if your gear is superior to what you're rolling on, you can't roll need. Of course it would have to be smart enough to differentiate between dps/tank/healing stats but beyond that, it should bar dps rolling on 200's whilst they have 213's or higher gear.
    and now please tell me, how am I supposed to get Needy achievement, oh wise one? raids arent rolled on drop and only place to get it is high level 5mans. Granted, Im not gonna need from someone who needs the item as an upgrade, but it is the only way to get the achievement done.