Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Doing ICC 10, but kinda worried.

for a rogue on blood queen here is what you should do...tricks the fuck out of the person who gets bit first.

I'd suggest the Princes and BQL. Yes the Princes are a bit chaotic at first, but once you learn the mechanics to the bossesit's a nice 'controlled chaos' fight. And BQL isn't hard, just get the bite order straight (I also recommend the mod) and then the rest is old mechanics 'don't stand in fire' and 'spread out'.

Also imo the Blood Wing looks the best out of the 3 wings. Sindy's room is cool (sorta) but it doesn't compare to the Princes room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    Mute yourself. You happen to be dumb atm.

The last 15% or so of blood queen goes very quick if everyone is bitten properly, she will melt like butter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylosh
    ffs call out a bite order before you pull and stick to it.
    You can't rely on a bite order every time for various reasons people die, the person you are assigned to bite is on the opposite side of the room during air phase, and god knows what else could possibly happen.

OT: assuming your guilds dps is decent you shouldn't have any issues on the fight, bite people you need to bite, run flames to the wall away from people, and handle beams properly. Should only take an attempt or two to get everything figured out, once that happens the fights a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamph
    3) Have pretty much any caster tank Kel (using those big black orbs everywhere).
    Don't need a caster to tank Kel, in our 10man groups I usually end up tanking him on my Bear or Prot Pally.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Quote Originally Posted by Kylosh
    There literally is an addon for everything. How about using some raid awareness? Don't you guys like to actually PLAY THE GAME YOURSELVES? Isn't this shit supposed to be some what of a challenge?
    this coming from the guy who hasnt beaten any end wing boss except DBS in ICC 25 with a 20% buff. you do realize that coordinating bites on 25 man can become pretty hectic at times. do try to use your brain and think. when you're actually 11/12 in ICC 25 come talk to us.
    Actually Mr. Lennon, I can imagine a world with no war, hate, religion, or violence. I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming

Quote Originally Posted by shagrarz
    for a rogue on blood queen here is what you should do...tricks the fuck out of the person who gets bit first.
    and if you are the first person bit you tricks the guy who you bite
    Actually Mr. Lennon, I can imagine a world with no war, hate, religion, or violence. I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming

10+ Year Old Account

Myself being a rogue, I have some tips for you to use.

For Dreamwalker:
    - Go combat, unless you aren't already. Get speed increase enchant on your boots. I've tried going Mut as it's my MS for this fight and it just doesn't work out.
    - If your raid knows the basic mechanics, try volunteering for suppressor duty for one side.
    When Suppressors spawn, pop your Cds such as Blade Flurry and Killing Spree.
    When you're not on Suppressors, your other job would be to kill the Frost mages. Stun the living day lights out of them as much as you can or kick what ever you can. Of course, over suppressors, your main priority would be killing the Fire mages (I forget what they are called). Tricks and FoK the little bugs that spawn from the Abom to the tank.

Blood Princes:
    - How much combat would be lovely for this fight, I tried it but failed. Since 2 of the main CD's involed AoE and getting the purple bubbles on yourself is a bad idea. I found Mut to be quite acceptable for this encounter.
    - Stay out of stuff is always good. Especially Shock Vortex.
    - If you don't have a hunter for MD for the initial pull. Put tricks on the Warlock who would be tanking Keleseth. When you put tricks on him, dps that boss till the buff wears out on you. It's not a good idea to tricks to the warlock then immediately move to the current target...such a bad idea. (Guilty indeed.)
    - When Keleseth is empowered is when my guild finds the best idea for BL. Whenever Keleseth is empowered, Tricks to the warlock since he or she might have problems maintaining aggro on that boss.
    - The other tanks should be fine on their threat for the other 2 bosses. So best bet would be to tricks another dps.

Blood Queen:
    - Tricks who ever the raid group wants to be bitten first, if its not specified then just pick the top melee dps since sometimes ranged likes to be out of range for Tricks. By the time the first Bite is out your tricks CD should be up by then, Tricks that dps who is Bitten, always.
    - You can cloak out of Swarming Shadows, but I find the best time to wait to use CoS is during the air phase, since you'll never know if you'd get feared into fire.
    - Unless you are chosen to be bitten last, save your CDs and/or Haste pots till when you are Bitten.

If there's anything I forget to add, I'll add later. Good luck!

Go watch videos from Tankspot.com and youll be fine
    Crimson halls is very very easy compared to Frostwing halls(Sindra).
    I am not saying that Sindra is hard tho^^

I would say the enrage isn't tight on 10 with 20% buff, but if you only had 45s lert then it may be.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

BQL!!! Super easy on 10man. No need for an addon since it's only a couple of rounds of bites that go out. 1st person to get the bite should probably bite someone opposite from them(range/melee wise). Like if a melee gets bit, they should bite the top ranged dps first, and then the melee bites melee, and range bites the ranges to keep running around to a minimum. And remember to wait a few seconds after being able to bite to do so, to prevent the bite owning someone after the air phases. Or maybe getting owned by a bite in on heroic, it's been a while since I've done it on reg, but yeah deff BQL.

And remember to clear Pact and not to kite flames under your healers(they get really pissed off when you do that)

But Princes might be a cock block on 10man. It's one of the few (or only) encounters in ICC that seems harder on 10man because you're more spread out when it comes to keeping Kinetic Bombs up(don't let them fall) and healers are easily out ranged by the tank getting all the dark nuclei, which spells a wipe when whats-his-nuts gets empowered (the guy with the wtfpwnd shadow lance).