Poll: Which one would be best for dps/damage/arenas?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: I need help picking my next 70 twink class =/

bump so more trolls can fail

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

There is no "best class" because it depends alot on your team mate, and you skills.

Most powerfull setups I have encountered so far are :

mage / priest(shadow = extreme burst, disc = retarded survivability)
    rogue / ret, rogue / boomkin = extreme burst, rogue must be deep sub, combat/assasination rogues are useless
    ret / rdruid = druids don't go oom as oposed to anyother caster, this can also be rogue/druid if rogue has good resilience

@the person claiming there is no skill at 70 arena : You're clueless... get playing and tell me if by 1600 you feel the same way.

The benefits of lvl 70 arena are :

1 ) Gear is available at any rating and can be purchased with points.
    2 ) The grind for offsets is not as painful as 80 since you can get the honor by doing lvl 80 heroics and turning in stone keeper's shards.
    3 ) There is a lot of damage going on, so the emphasis is more on control, and less on healing like 80.
    4 ) There are no more retardedly immortal healers.
    5 ) The fights are generally shorter.
    6 ) If you hate 3v3 or 5v5 and Blizzard for shoving them up your throat like they currently do, then 70 is also better.
    7 ) There aren't a milion seasons, so you only need to farm gear once.
    8 ) You play at a different level of skill since you encounter people that are alot more dedicated to pure PVP fun(there is no free lewts, no titles to be had, and no GS epenis to show after you got your gear, so annoying ppl generally stay well clear of it).

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

<3

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

Does this amazingly fun sounding level 70 arena community have a website, or a specific BG, or is it actually that common to get ques? Might have to res an old account that only has TBC =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Pos View Post
    WoW is my shameful secret. Like a mistress. or a child.

If you're going for the enh shaman (which I'd do were I you), go full AP gems, get a 2h and then a totem that enhances/gives benefit from stormstrike/shocks, not the haste totem. People will be dead from SS+WF.

Edit; I'd just stick to destru warlock. I used to be able to kill everything and anyone within a Death Coil+Shadowfury, if I got a couple of lucky crits, and if you get full PvP gear, gemming/enchanting for either full stamina or full resi and then going affli will help you solo 3's teams.

I think ArP hunter would have been damn cool :P

Deleted

If it's fun, then roll with it. I imagine it's more varied than the current faceroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovek
    Does this amazingly fun sounding level 70 arena community have a website, or a specific BG, or is it actually that common to get ques? Might have to res an old account that only has TBC =P
    I'm on Emberfail and my team gets instant to 15 minutes ques for arena. depends on the time of day.

10+ Year Old Account

I can tell you know, you'll have loads of fun with an ArP capped MM hunter.

On a side note, I'd drop Madness of the betrayer for something else seeing as you're at 98% ArP unbuffed anyways, you're kind of wasting the proc when you can find something better (pretty much anything). 2% isn't a huge difference.

and to all the haters who say whats the point in raiding at level 70, whats the point in raiding at level 80, you're just going to level to level 85 in the near future, why not just stop now, [sarcasm]idiots. [/sarcasm]

I really want to twink a warrior at 70 with full ArP gear. Would be wicked fun rolling around in BG's fucking people up. And yes, I do like killing under geared people, who doesn't? I guarantee anyone who BG's will ALWAYS find the person with the lowest overall health / lowest armor proficiency and kill them first, it's just fun.
    I'm just an ex-con trying to go straight to get my kids back

bump

Shaman. Don't play a class that has down syndrome like a Huntard...

Quote Originally Posted by Myrsky
    Shaman. Don't play a class that has down syndrome like a Huntard...
    Yes, because that statement is filled tot he brim with logic....

Anyways, what BG is Emberstorm in, any specific BG that has a lot of 70 pvp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pos View Post
    WoW is my shameful secret. Like a mistress. or a child.

Most BGs should have, you could test skirmish activity on a lvl 70-75 char, or you could try to find lvl 70 chars that do arena and then look up their opponent history/games played on armory.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kovek View Post
    Yes, because that statement is filled tot he brim with logic....

Anyways, what BG is Emberstorm in, any specific BG that has a lot of 70 pvp?
    Emberstorm is the BG i'm on.