Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Jere silently sped through the Jungle of Stranglethorn, dodging rocks, trees, and animals on his slightly modified motorcycle. He skidded to a slower pace, rumbling though the entrance to Booty Bay. He lifted up the reg goggles from his face, looking down from his spot at the group of horde below him, all gathered around an orc. He then raised an eyebrow, looking at an older human who appeared to be sleeping on the dock.

"Heh.....old fool must have passed out...", Jere muttered to himself, wiping the dust out of his eyes, before turning back to his bike, driving down the ramp, next to the group.

"Heh...this that group that they were saying were gonna go beat the heck out of the trolls in Gurub?
    Jeremiah(Human) Here's my bio.

Bjarn paused to think...
    *Zul'Gurub eh... Could be worthwhile...*
    "Alright orc, i'll come with. The names Bjarn Amarthi."
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/bjorn-amarthi-dwarven-'scout'/
    -My bio.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    'I am Gretari Frostwolf your honour ' Gretari said . 'When's this attack getting underway by the way ?'
    Insert Signiture here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valakin strolled up to the crowd. "Captain, how long till we leave? I'm getting ancy."

"I agree with the Night Elf, sir. I grow tired and wish to slaughter some trolls already"
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arngrim310
    Look at it this way. The elemental plane is tied to many different planes but is not a part of it.

Starbucks 1: Azeroth
    Starbucks 2: Outland
    Street: Elemental plane

So the elemental plane is connected to both the starbucks but the two starbucks arent actually connected. If im on the street I can either go to one side of the street and go into starbucks 1 or 2. But if I use a truckload of C4 to blow out the wall of starbucks 1 the place would be changed completely. Starbucks 2 however remains intact.

"I believe we have enough to continue," Rakzor muttered as the crowds around him got impatient. He yelled for his grunts and other people who had hed off to other areas of the town, then set out. His wolf trotted past the Booty Bay gates, and they were soon off.

((Please note that some people's characters WILL die when the real thread comes around. Also, I'm going to condense the travel to Zul'Gurub.))
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

10+ Year Old Account
    Valakin rode beside Rakzor on his raven lord. The trip was uneventful so far, and Valakin hoped it would stay that way. It was no good to be wounded before you started your task.

Quickly ensuring all of his supplies were packed, Bjarn ran towards the stables.
    Bjarn clambered on the horse he had bought for his time travelling these parts and followed the orc leading the expedition.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/bjorn-amarthi-dwarven-'scout'/
    -My bio.

Rakzor slowed down, noticing a den of tigers. He inched to the side of them and they did not attack. He continued on as before. They soon reached the Gurubashi Arena. "We'll set up camp here. Grunts! Guard the ways in and out of this place. Take them in shifts. Good night."

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

This was the third time Gilon had stepped into the sands of the Gurubashi arena but the previous two were much more eventful than this one. He had come to Stranglethorn to help a friend but since they had never ended up meeting Gilon decided to take the scenic from Grom'gol to Booty Bay.

As he left the Arena he noticed a party consisting of members of the Horde and Alliance setting up camp for the night. "I wonder what they are up to." Gilon said to himself as he walked over trying to figure out who was in charge.
    "By blood and honor we serve" Gilon Sunfire

10+ Year Old Account
    Valakin couldn't sleep. He left the arena, dismissing the confused grunts. He went out into the forest, and stumbled upon a small native troll village. He started to kill them. When they were all dead, he took the interesting loot, and returned back to the arena. Now that he was a little tired, he could fall asleep.

((That was... completely random... lol))

Rakzor yawned. It was dawn. "MORNING, MAGGOTS! WAKE UP AND PREPARE FOR THE JOURNEY!" as the sleeping people woke up, he donned his armor and weapons and mounted his wolf, ready for a new day.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

With a quick crack of the neck and fingers, Solaris dons his armor and grabs his weapons.

"How long till we reach Zul' Gurub captain? I want to kill already."
    Look at it this way. The elemental plane is tied to many different planes but is not a part of it.

So the elemental plane is connected to both the starbucks but the two starbucks arent actually connected. If im on the street I can either go to one side of the street and go into starbucks 1 or 2. But if I use a truckload of C4 to blow out the wall of starbucks 1 the place would be changed completely. Starbucks 2 however remains intact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valakin was already awake when Rakzor awoke. He had been out hunting, and brought in a tiger's body. "Who wants fresh meat?"

"Hmmmmmm... I'll take a fresh cut of prime rib if you don't mind Val."

10+ Year Old Account
    "Haha, where's the cook? He better be up.." Val rambled on inaudibly.

"Or, I could 'wake' him up" said Solaris. He put air quotes around wake.

Gilon noticed the camp beginning to stir and he saw a large Orc waking up and he decided to walk over and see if he could join the expedition

"greetings, it looks as though you and your party are taking on and adventure of some sort, I offer you my services as a paladin"

---------- Post added 06-18-2010 at 06:31 PM ----------

Gilon noticed the party beginning to wake up and identified the leader as a rather large Orc warrior. Gilon walked over to the orc to offer his services.

"greetings, I can see that you are taking on an expedition,
    I would like to offer you my services as a paladin."
    "By blood and honor we serve" Gilon Sunfire

Deleted
    ((If there still is possibilities to join this RP, I would like too. If not, fine!))

Zep wandered the jungle of Stranglethorn. Searching for new unexplored and venomous herbs for his poisons. Damn, is it already getting late? I'll never get to Booty Bay in time. I'll have to find a safe spot, and that be quick! Zeptok jumped up on his mechanostrider and ran towards Booty Bay when he stumbled across something that looked like a camp.

Hmm.. I'll take a rest behind these trees and check what they are up to. Maybe they're going for the arena treasure that I once lost.. might want another check on that one. Zeptok fell asleep safe behind two thick trees with his knife in his hand.

((You can. Sorry I haven't been on, was at a party.))

"I'll take a couple ribs, Valakin," Rakzor said as he scratched his wolf.
    Looking at the paladin that had walked up to him and asking to join his expedition, he said, "A bit late, but you'll do. "SOLARIS!" he shouted. "Scout ahead. We should be there in a week or so ((I'm only going to extend this to 5 pages at the max, though. It'll be condensed. Then the real fun begins :P)), so you'd better be patient. GRUNTS! Eat and then mount up. I want you on the outside of the party."

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig