Thread: Sinsun

Sinsun

Makin' a new character! I would like feedback this time :-*

Name - Sinsun
    Former Name - Suldrial
    Race - High Elf
    Class - Death Knight
    Age - 147
    Likes - Death. Torture. Killing the living (particularly Scarlets).
    Dislikes - Life, torture on himself, not killing the living.
    Personality - Cruel, calculating, and intelligent. He has a good bit of cunning, too.
    Strengths - Intelligent. Sees things clearly. Has good physical strength.
    Weaknesses - He's very arrogant, insults people who are stronger than him.
    Family -
    Parents -
    Felicia Dawnstrike
    Thoraldrial Dawnstrike
    Siblings -
    Theogial Dawnstrike - Brother

History - Born to a small family in the year -123 (via Warcraft timeline), he was raised in Quel'thelas' glory. When he was merely at the age of 53 when a band of forest trolls attempted to raze his small village. He had picked up a shortsword - he was barely able to hold it - and killed a troll, cut off his tusks, and then stabbed two trolls in the chest with them. Soon, he saw his father fall in the battle. He prayed over him, attempted to heal him, and succeeded to an extent. The wound was bound through his prayers, but was not strong enough to save him and he died. Deciding, after his fellow elves had driven off the trolls, to travel to Silvermoon and train as a paladin when he came of age, he started to train in swordplay. When he finally did come of age, after becoming a proficient swordsman, he travelled hastily to Silvermoon with his mother's blessing. There, he discovered his brother, who was half a century older than Suldrial. He had never known he had existed, and found out that he, too, was a paladin of the Church. His brother mentored him somewhat, and Suldrial saw other masters, too. He was good at using the Light, and soon became a master at it.

Suldrial was one of the defenders of Silvermoon. His mother had come from their small village nestled in the mountains of what would become the Ghostlands, fleeing the incoming Scourge. She served as one of Sylvanas' runners, and was killing in the battle. Suldrial himself was one of the last lines of defense. His brother stood next to him, sword and shield drawn and ready, and met the Scourge forces head-on with the few other defenders. He killed many, but eventually Arthas himself joined the battlefield. He quickly slew Suldrial and his brother, and raised both of them as death knights of Acherus. Suldrial's brother proved unworthy, and Suldrial killed him as one of his first tests. After this, Suldrial changed his name to fit his state more - Sinsun. Sinsun served as one of Arthas' finest death knights, slaughtering any who dared oppose him. He was there in the siege of New Avalon, at the Battle of Light's Hope. There he saw Arthas' treachery, and turned against him, alongside the other death knights of Acherus. He, however, did not join the Ebon Blade. He struck out on his own, with just his runeblade and his armor to accompany him. To this day, he works as a mercenary for both the Horde and Alliance, gaining access to Alliance cities because of his bright blue eyes, which resemble quel'dorei eyes.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Re: Sinsun

Good, good, but.....'Not another Elf!!" ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Oh, be quiet, you :

[color=red]User was not banned for this post, but I was really about to send you an angry letter, with an 'I hate Relys' petition in it.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

10+ Year Old Account

Welcome, Mr. Relys DK
    I like it. So he's a loner?

((He woulda ended up friends with the old rahzath...too bad))

Quote Originally Posted by Relys Sunwalker
    Oh, be quiet, you :

[color=red]User was not banned for this post, but I was really about to send you an angry letter, with an 'I hate Relys' petition in it.
    Abusing your priveliges... I mean, um, great job, Islander!

He's a loner, Val, but he still has a couple friends :P

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

The part in which at the age of 53, he killed some trolls, then saw his father fall in battle, and tried to heal him. OK

The part in which he fails to save him even though he managed to heal him with some prayer. NEAT

The part he decided to go to Silvermoon to train as a paladin. Does Not Compute.

I thought BE began to become paladins after they got the source they could syphon light from (being that Naaru). So how exactly was he able to train as a paladin when their paladin order hadn't even been established?

You could say his father was killed by the scourge, and that he became a paladin when paladins were available.... but that doesn't fit in, because you say "...after his fellow elves had driven off the trolls, to travel to Silvermoon and train as a paladin....", which would place him becoming a paladin before the scourge right? Or maybe I'm just missing something :/
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

I completely missed the second part of the story, which only make's me do a 404 error on my brain about the paladin paradox.

I'll need someone else to correct me if I'm wrong but, there weren't any blood elf/high elf paladins before Lady Liadrin became one, and that happened, if I'm not mistaken, after the scourge ravaged the sunwell and arthas played with Syl's corpse and made her a Banshee.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress

The high elves were devout followers of the Light before the Scourge siege. Indeed, Lady Liadrin was a priestess before the fall of Quel'thalas. Also, he was a high elf back then, before and during his paladin training. There were no blood elves pre-Scourge assault. Lady Liadrin was just the first Blood Knight.

Proof

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Quote Originally Posted by Relys Sunwalker
    The high elves were devout followers of the Light before the Scourge siege. Indeed, Lady Liadrin was a priestess before the fall of Quel'thalas. Also, he was a high elf back then, before and during his paladin training. There were no blood elves pre-Scourge assault. Lady Liadrin was just the first Blood Knight.

Proof
    Yes, but it says they were "Rare". I doubt rare High Elf paladins candidates could just walk up to town and request being trained in the light by another rare high elf paladin and become rare high elf paladins themselves.... because if that was the case well.... they wouldn't be rare.

Maybe if he had moved to I dunno... a human nation and trained there under the light I'd find it more feasible, but meh, it's not my character.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Elizabeth
    The part in which at the age of 53, he killed some trolls, then saw his father fall in battle, and tried to heal him. OK
    Okay, haven't read him yet, but from reading this (and the part of the history it regards..

so he killed off multiple trolls when he was the equivalent of 10 years old, in human years? If I was in his position, and at that age, I'd probably be scared shitless, rather than finding an urge to kill something thats quite frankly, very menacing and could likely tear me to shreds. If he was going to be a paladin, perhaps some paranormal force urged him to do that, but as it is right now, I'm having a lil trouble with this.

and on regard to paladins, they're there. If a race has priests and was/in the alliance, it'll generally have paladins. I'd also assume that somewhere in Silvermoon would a place where they were trained. However, because of their arcane culture, I'd bet few would become paladins.