Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

New class mounts (do it like this blizz)

First give races their race mounts, and give tauren plainsrunning while giving the kodos to the orcs and giving the shamans wolves

remember all these things have mounts cast time and out of combat funktion, tauren will stretch while casting.

shaman wolves (big ones with eyes that shoot lightning, small lightning xD, for flying make them spirit walk a flying air waking wolf)
    hunter rideable pet (all pet classes, which are tall enough) (i am no huntard but this makes sense)
    Warrior Extremely armored version of regular mount (choseable which)
    Locks got one (give it wings but good ones not trh like)
    Paladins got one (pegasus i know you want it)
    druids got multiple (make th bird a lot bigger , like the raven from medivh, five it cooler animation)
    mage floating /flying
    Priest Wings just giev em wings they need em (aion anyone?)
    Rogues make them be able to springt and jump through the air( animation will be taking a step back and sprinting short distance then jumping, (landing when only land mounts are allowed)
    Dks make em summon two Valkyrs to carry em, or give them shadow like wings with a more caster like plagued animation (bat wings) similiar to darksiders War wings

Make all these available at lvl 85 and after some epic quests (which will include a mob everyone must solo, and which will be hard (using pots and good enches will be required, must use near to every ability and gear wont make it easier (quest will be fighting darker self darker self and you will be naked) .

For a warrior it will engage shattering throw (increased dmg on you by 100%) must eb kicked or loose.
    Then it will apply rend and ms
    it will cast bladestorm (must be disarmed directly)
    will overpower for half life
    immediately pop health regen, wehen ms ran out
    ms will be reapplied
    do dmg all the time in beetween attacks
    use shouts to top of rage
    use spell reflect on dark vortex (magical shattering throw on a short cD)
    shieldwall second bladestorm
    shieldblock second overpower
    shieldbash
    will try to get away sometimes, immeditaely spam charge , when on cD stay close and apply hamstring so that charging wont be possible (dark self stuns for 6 seconds with charge and intercept)
    etc

failing on more than 2 stepd will guarantee failure.

quest will be repetable everyday but not more often than that to keep it epic, everybody can try everday.

you will get your mount, which will have 150% speed. normal mount rules apply (cast time out of combat etc)

maybe include skill bonuses like a tabard when succeding on the first 5 times you trie (looks cool extremly hard to get)(maybe magic effect on it like lk tabard)

after 25 tries you wont get a second chance (leaves room for personaable improvment (keybinding etc)

I think this whould to two brilliant things.

Get everyones skills up a bit (people will have a need to improve to have smth cool, but improve without getting flamed and just because they want to.)
    Get every class smth really unique that the others cant have, in looks and not in terms of tools.

Any thoughts on this?

Warrior lacks the awesomness of the others but it whould truly show our spirit (i am one) that we are the ones that go toe to toe and dont have fance magic to help us.
    Shaman i am open to cooler suggestions, maybee riding in a spirit wolf pack through the sky?

All this whould take little development, but whould get everyone excited which is what wow needs.

And the best thing you whouldnt get these things though uselessly spending money to get smth everyone has.
    It whould mean smth , and even if 90% will get it some will be faster or have the tabard.

...room for your oppinion...

Re: New class mounts (do it like this blizz)

you morgan freeman are everything that is wrong with this forum, just posting to inmcrease post count and not thinking one second.

Whoever invented the tl:dr thing to let other poeple wash over a well thought out post with a stupid remark should get shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximen

(quest will be fighting darker self darker self and you will be naked) .

LOLWUT
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?

Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

I actually would find this pretty cool, but It would be heck to program.

It would be pretty awesome though! (especially rogue imo)

I don't.... I don't even.... what?

Quote Originally Posted by AverageForumTroll
    LOLWUT
    Lol I agree what?
    In the game of chess you can never let your adversary see your pieces.

alot of spelling mistakes i see, sorry i am german

will look it over

sorry

the rogue part made me lol, but perhaps i misunderstood it, but basicly you are sprinting through the air and can change directions ?

you morgan freeman are everything that is wrong with this forum, just posting to inmcrease post count and not thinking one second.

Whoever invented the tl:dr thing to let other poeple wash over a well thought out post with a stupid remark should get shot.

*Increase
    *people

For one thing mine says TS (too short) because all I said was no.
    Then I explained why I said no under it. Which wasn't to increase post count but to explain why I said no.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Koawood
    I don't.... I don't even.... what?
    My eyes hurt from reading his post. :'(

First give races their race mounts, and give tauren plainsrunning while giving the kodos to the orcs and giving the shamans wolves

shaman wolves (big ones with eyes that shoot lightning, small lightning xD, for flying make them spirit walk a flying air waking wolf)
    Locks got one (give it wings but good ones not trh like)
    Paladins got one (pegasus i know you want it
    Priest Wings just giev em wings they need em (aion anyone?)
    Rogues make them be able to springt and jump through the air( animation will be taking a step back and sprinting short distance then jumping, (landing when only land mounts are allowed)
    Dks make em summon two Valkyrs to carry em, or give them shadow like wings with a more caster like plagued animation (bat wings) similiar to darksiders War wings

which will have 150% speed. normal mount rules apply (cast time out of combat etc)

maybe include skill bonuses like a tabard when succeding on the first 5 times you trie (looks cool extremly hard to get)(maybe magic effect on it like lk tabard)

after 25 tries you wont get a second chance (leaves room for personaable improvment (keybinding etc)
    A: DK's have a mount idiot.
    B: are u fuking serious with the rogue thing if anything it would be a racial mount in heavy black leather
    C: about the attempts things Blizz would never implement something where if u fail u can never go again
    D:150% speed better be their ground speed
    E:Why do you just say throw wings on everything and their good
    F: They got rid of plainsrunning to balance the amount of mounts per faction
    G: Orcs have always had a deep connection to wolves they are in no way connected to kodos
    H: as stated above orcs don't have a connection to kodos tauren do
    I: For the DK one if there was a DK riding on the back of a val'kyr while spanking her dead ass, then it'd be good
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arngrim310
    Look at it this way. The elemental plane is tied to many different planes but is not a part of it.

Starbucks 1: Azeroth
    Starbucks 2: Outland
    Street: Elemental plane

So the elemental plane is connected to both the starbucks but the two starbucks arent actually connected. If im on the street I can either go to one side of the street and go into starbucks 1 or 2. But if I use a truckload of C4 to blow out the wall of starbucks 1 the place would be changed completely. Starbucks 2 however remains intact.

Sorry, but my opinion could not be formulated. Can you try editing your post?

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Self proclaimed lore nerd~
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Haha I'm sorry but the given suggestions are just plain stupid. Do you really think a mount would exist of two valkyrs carrying a Death Knight in between? Or a rogue sprinting through the air? No, just no.

The general idea of class specific mounts is fun though.

10+ Year Old Account

Your post contained too little structure to be read... I skimmed some of it, but really, it was a mess to read.

Concerning the ideas, I've never really cared for mounts, and to be honest, they're already putting too much effort into making mounts. I'd like to see some of that focus being spent on additional playable content or balancing tweaks.

its like a third grader wrote this... the concept is kind of cool but its hard to understand. Do rogues... just.. fly? or somthing lol, and why would tauren want plains-running or what ever... lol idk

Class mounts is a good idea
    Your ideas are kinda dumb for a lack of better words

Simple answer: no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxal
    While in a Naxx25 raid near the beginning of wrath, our MT decided to go to the bathroom with his wireless headset on. Unfortunatly, had vent set to voice activated. We heard it all, including the flush, and no hand washing before he said "ok, back, with food!" ...
    Quote Originally Posted by derfel
    Dem trolls don't mess wit da fel. Tis' be bad magic, mon.

Read it, sounds stupid.