Enhancement Shaman PvP

When the Cataclysm talent trees were up, I looked at the Enhancement tree and studied it for along time... I figured, finally we're PvP viable when I saw:

Ancestral Swiftness

Increases movement speed by 5/10/15%. This does not stack with other movement speed increasing effects.

Lava Lash

You charge your off-hand weapon with lava, instantly dealing 150% off-hand Weapon damage. Damage is increased by 40% if your off-hand weapon is enchanted with Flametongue. 5 yard range, 10 second cooldown.

Stormstrike

Instantly attack with both weapons. In addition, the next 2 sources of Nature damage dealt to the target from the Shaman are increased by 20%. 5 yard range. 8 second cooldown. Lasts 12 sec.

Even though it might not seem like much... it's a huge leap. 15% increased movement speed + an extra 5 yard range on our most used abilties... <3

Re: Enhancement Shaman PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Myrsky
    + an extra 5 yard range on our most used abilties... <3
    That's what you want to believe. However, it's no an extra 5yards. It's an actual 5yards. 5yards = meleerange
    &nbsp;

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Yeah 5 yards= melee range.

Soo... Now we get to waste 3 talent points in a movement speed talent instead of enchanting our boots with it?

Awesome?

No, I thought not.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn
    Yeah 5 yards= melee range.

Soo... Now we get to waste 3 talent points in a movement speed talent instead of enchanting our boots with it?

Awesome?

No, I thought not.
    considering it's practically double the speed bonus of the boot enchant?

Yes