Thread: weps

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

weps

Recently got the Warmace off LK in 10m, my dps has since seem to of dropped a bit. I was using the Quel, wonder if the Quel for some reason is better for if its just weird coincident that my dps is lower.

Re: weps

would be nice if someone made a list of all the weapons from icc+quel and rank them after how good they are, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

seen plenty for icc25....but i do 10s so they help not

I'll leave SE off of the list since you need to get bloods from 25m for it.

For 10m though, without running it through Rawr, and assuming you don't need a massive amount of hit from a weapon I believe it's as follows:

Warmace (heroic) - Oxheart (Heroic) - Ramaldi's Blade of Cunning (Heroic) - Aesir's Greatspear (Heroic) - Citadel Enforcers Claymore (Heroic) - Warmace - Oxheart - Ramaldi's - Aesir's - Citadel

lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

naw my hits good, i'm under the cap but by only .13% so nothing to worry about. I'm wanting to know how those weps compare to the quel, i know its better then all those cept the warmace which i'm unsure of. And not even looking at H weps, we just killed LK last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheww
    naw my hits good, i'm under the cap but by only .13% so nothing to worry about. I'm wanting to know how those weps compare to the quel, i know its better then all those cept the warmace which i'm unsure of. And not even looking at H weps, we just killed LK last week.
    1st 4 heroic, and heroic blood queen, heroic dreamwalker and even princes are all a joke. You should be able to upgrade to one of those soon.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

lol doesn't help me now :-p