Page 1 of 2
LastLast

MM Hunter, I need help!!

Im a MM hunter, Ive have been like a yo-yo for the past 3 weeks in dps. I am unsure why, and I am seeking help. Not people who are just saying you suck, for that I already know, im looking for people who can offer helpful suggestions to help me improve.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/65843/ is a link to my fights and

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...w&cn=Aceofaces is a link to my wow armory profile, any help is greatly wanted.

Note: 1)I do not have heaps of money so please don't say DMC:G.
    2) We are a 10 man guild, not 25

Re: MM Hunter, I need help!!

1. get t10 4set(head shoulders chest hands) or t9 2set
    2. pretty sure your gemming arm pen to early
    3. get crafted legs or legs from lady death whisper 25
    4. replace your bracers also
    4. replace your war token trinket
    5. you dont need 3 points in hawk eye put them in improved tracking instead
    6. didnt plug you in spreadsheet but glyph of steady shot would probably be better then glyph of hunters mark

i might of missed some thing or messed up feel free to correct me community of mmo champion

Deleted

Get rid of haste pieces, replace talent points in hawk-eye and put them into improved tracking, if you find yourself using AotV in fights, put a point from IMP Steady to rapid recu. Replace your HM glyph with steady shot.

4) What trinks? DMC: Death is other one i have but what decently easy trinks are there to get, dbw and dv are hard as hell and 2 my guild does 10 man raids

Quote Originally Posted by Aceofaces
    4) What trinks? DMC: Death is other one i have but what decently easy trinks are there to get, dbw and dv are hard as hell and 2 my guild does 10 man raids
    banner of victory from reg 5 toc
    needle encrusted scorpion from heroic forge of souls

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Aceofaces
    Note: 1)I do not have heaps of money so please don't say DMC:G.
    Hate to say it, but on three realms that I play on, DMC:G can be had for 2.5-3.5k gold, which can be farmed in a day of questing if you have lots of quests left. When I wanted epic flight for my pallytank, I just did a ton of Icecrown quests - as I said, pallytank; I'm sure you can do the quests three times as fast, and I farmed the cash for epic flight in two days.

Besides, as soon as you spend the gold on DMC:G, you'll get a better trinket to drop :P

k out of those 2 trinks which would you say is better? i would guess banner cause scorpion would put me at 1400 arp which is hard cap (from what ive read) but in the mean time dmc:d or war token?

Pull arcane shot out of your rotation....only use it if you are moving and aimed is on cd

k ill remove it ty, anything else?

the armory tracks mr bigglesworth kills?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&cn=Dreld

I guess..... it was the weekly (Anub)