Thread: disc DPS?

10+ Year Old Account

disc DPS?

so from looking over the priest talents, it looks like a smite build might just be possible come beta xP
    Post your Disc smite DPS builds here!

Re: disc DPS?

A lil early for me to start making talent builds, think I'll wait till beta. :P

But it's nice they seem to be giving healers some options to mix it up a bit. I'm definitely looking forward to trying a smiter/heal build.

yes clearly the disc tree look like you have to dps a bit to improve your healing possibilities

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

as raghnarok said we will (disp priest) probably need to smith to improve us heal but with the way mastery work I don't think we will see a holy dps build

I don't think they are looking to make disc/holy dps viable, i think they are just adding more dmg to a healing role to try make it more interesting. I highly doubt we will see pure dps disc or holy specs... ever.
    If you say "pls" becuase it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" becuase it's shorted than "yes".

Quote Originally Posted by LonezWulf
    no lol her dick was bigger than my own

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Malpractise
    I don't think they are looking to make disc/holy dps viable, i think they are just adding more dmg to a healing role to try make it more interesting. I highly doubt we will see pure dps disc or holy specs... ever.

i think they are trying to improve their lvling experience some :P
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

i think disc will be able to heal while dpsing or dps while healing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Deleted
    Gl beeing viable as disc dps with masteries as healing and absorp. 5 stack evangelism looks allright on paper if you have ~51 points in shadow but on the other hand, if MF, MB and dots etc does less dmg with 51 shadowtalents, then 5stacks smites, the whole idea of shadowpriests is sort of thrown out the window.
    It is clearly ment as flavour dps.
    Or maybe even a way to regen mana by doing abit of dps.