Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[80 WoW] Gnominator - Judgement Day [2.5k+ Rated Warlock PvP]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akJGMBaGf2U

Pretty skilled if you ask me.

I thought it was rather dull.

If this had any epicness which it definately didn't the music on the video wrecked it

Good grief. What a load of rubbish. If this is you then you serious think you're good at PvP? From what I could see, you (again, assuming this is you) were only ganking people who were levelling at at much lower level than you.

Massive skills mate. I don't think.
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

I just cant see the epic, or funny part about killing lowbies while leveling.

Can safely say with no objection from present parties that was absolutely horrible in every n'th of the degree. Next time if you wanna show your "Leet skills" try picking on people as geared as you are for example fraps a few arena matches or something and show how "good" you are.

(In the event this is not actually you in the video then might I suggest you only bring up PvP video's that are actually good).

TL;DR Nothing to see here folks just moving along ...

How would you feel if Lich King came while you were doing dailies or something?

not even that, he would film it and put it up on youtube and claim he is OP...
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Quote Originally Posted by Hetrofi View Post
    How would you feel if Lich King came while you were doing dailies or something?

not even that, he would film it and put it up on youtube and claim he is OP...
    hahaha, good scenario

baddie
    still better then me lolz0rz xDDDDDDDDD

What's so amusing about this? Must've been really boring.

You're all just jealous of my master's supreme leetness. Only lowly scrubs, like everyone on this forum, can dream of having the skill level of Vukodlak. I'm willing to bet none of you cleared Naxxramas at Level 60 with a REAL guild. That's how bad you all are. Vukodlak has experienced the pinnacle of WoW raiding, something you scrubs will never experience! Not only that, Vukodlak managed to get rank 11 all while being in a top raiding guild. My master Vukodlak owns you all!!

ALL HAIL COMMANDER VUKODLAK! Formerly known as Kenkoy of <Impervious> on Stormreaver-US!

I hate gnomes...
    Just believe... all cars have mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Extremely bad. How anyone even thinks this guy is decent is beyond me.
    Bet he would be good in soup though. Gnomes usually are. Got the recipe from this really nice Draenei girl.

As far as this trying to be funny. More of a waist of time imo.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    —Aristotle

Crits compilation, ganking others when they are already preoccupied.
    Nothing "leet" or commanding about that.
    If he was that good, why the name change.

And this is the exact reason I hate gnomes! terrible movie and really low crits

Quote Originally Posted by Lolnlggers View Post
    You're all just jealous of my master's supreme leetness. Only lowly scrubs, like everyone on this forum, can dream of having the skill level of Vukodlak. I'm willing to bet none of you cleared Naxxramas at Level 60 with a REAL guild. That's how bad you all are. Vukodlak has experienced the pinnacle of WoW raiding, something you scrubs will never experience! Not only that, Vukodlak managed to get rank 11 all while being in a top raiding guild. My master Vukodlak owns you all!!

ALL HAIL COMMANDER VUKODLAK! Formerly known as Kenkoy of <Impervious> on Stormreaver-US!
    Lol I love how this guy thinks he's good.

1) You have a highest arena rating of "1500" that's a far call from 2500+ and you have no achievs to say you broke 1800 let alone anything else;
    2) If you think your really hot stuff came to Bloodlust battle group (BG9) and you'll find your self struggling to break 1K let alone 2500+;
    3) If this is what you think makes you good then I feel sorry for you if your going to try and troll people then at least have something to fall back on otherwise you just look really silly.

TL;DR I hate gnomes and plan to cook you then eat you

Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    Lol I love how this guy thinks he's good.

1) You have a highest arena rating of "1500" that's a far call from 2500+ and you have no achievs to say you broke 1800 let alone anything else;
    2) If you think your really hot stuff came to Bloodlust battle group (BG9) and you'll find your self struggling to break 1K let alone 2500+;
    3) If this is what you think makes you good then I feel sorry for you if your going to try and troll people then at least have something to fall back on otherwise you just look really silly.

TL;DR I hate gnomes and plan to cook you then eat you
    My god ... you're retarded.

Lol I thought it was pretty funny. Lowbie just chilling, zooms in on him, 6.5k crit, dead. I don't think the poster posted this as a serious video. It's more of a funny video.

And why so much complaining about ganking lowbies? Either everyone complaining abou it never played vanilla, is on a pve server or the wow population is just getting more and more sensitive. It's a part of being on a pvp server, if you don't like it or didn't think it'd b like that then you should have A. Researched the difference between a pvp and pve server or B. Transfer servers. Leveling on a pvp server you're going to get that and that's all the fun of it.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

Interestingly, I think if he had edited it a little better and titled it something along the lines of, "Lowbie tears taste like chicken," it could have been a hit.

But as it stands... lame.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mad skills. Ganking is fun tho