Deleted

EH vs TTL discussion

Hey all

I'm looking for an old EH vs TTL discussion here on mmo-champion. I saw it on someone sig but I can't find it again tried google and such, no results.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

I've always been a huge fan of avoidance, however with the Chill of the Throne, there really is no debate. You must stack stam and armor.

I'm basically soft capped for dodge anyways, even stacking full stam/armor.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    I've always been a huge fan of avoidance, however with the Chill of the Throne, there really is no debate. You must stack stam and armor.

I'm basically soft capped for dodge anyways, even stacking full stam/armor.
    First, there is no such thing as a dodge soft-cap.
    Second, TTL and EH are NOT the same thing as avoidance and armor.

Kindly double-check your knowledge before posting, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Would've responded faster, but I've been insanely sick the last couple of days and can barely stand being at the comp for long periods of time. Just be glad you didn't have to raid with me this week, sickness = low temper.

Anyways, it's in my sig. If you want a TL;DR version of something similar, just look at the tooltips in RAWR for Mitigation and Survival points... not directly EH and TTL, but the same idea.

Edit: Well, the system change killed the link, I'll have to find it manually for you.

Edit #2: Since the Search function for the forums is currently disabled, it's taking a while. If you need, I could probably recreate the basic structure of the post since it's been beaten to death quite bit

Edit #3: I have to give props to Auroro for quoting my entire post in a thread I frequented. It has another person's post quoted, but they're both valid for what you're looking for. Updating my signature link in the next 30 seconds!

Edit #4: Last edit, I swear! Apparently the link has a "censored word" in it, at least when I tried to save the signature.
    EH vs TTL
    Last edited by exochaft; 2010-06-12 at 03:18 AM.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Deleted
    thanks alot exochaft!!! JUST what i wanted, great

+1 internet n' cookie, here ya go ;D