Leveling Enchanting 1-450 with 3,336g profit - Video

I recently power leveled enchanting from 1 - 450 and decided to record it all in a video.
    Enchanting is probably one of the most expensive professions to level, it took 7,200g to level it but I did choose expensive recipes to make from 350 - 450 based on the profit return I would get to compensate. The scrolls I created from 350 - 450 are valued at 10,525g which will give me a profit of 3,336g for leveling enchanting.

You can view the videos here:
    Part 1 - 1 - 275

Part 2: 275 - 450

The key to make enchanting profitable to level is by choosing the right enchants to make from 350 - 450. In order to do that you need to makes ones that are profitable for your market.

I created a spreadsheet where you can input your servers material costs and servers scroll prices to determine which scrolls are the most profitable to level up with. You can download it here:

http://www.wowconfidential.com/profe...e-1-450-wotlk/
    Last edited by Skelebones; 2010-06-11 at 08:06 PM.
    Current Gold Total - 297,624g (April 19, 2010)
    Daily WoW Gold Making Articles On My Blog - www.WoWConfidential.com

Very well done. I spent loads of gold leveling just for the last 100 levels.

Deleted
    Well it's not something new.. But your efforts are appreciated. Good Job

Quote Originally Posted by Clicheman View Post
    Very well done. I spent loads of gold leveling just for the last 100 levels.
    That's why people should always level enchanting only on vellums. Te OP only sold the enchants from 350-450, but you can also sell most of the vanilla and tbc enchants.

Nice, sold enchants from 400-450 myself but making scrolls of them should be even better.

Good guide, deff helps give a good way to earn money. And I deff like the spread sheet, helps figure out what to enchant to make money. On my server Stormreaver, you basically don't make money on enchants on the alliance side. For the spreadsheet, only like 4 made money according to my market prices, and they were only like 20 gold lol. But assuming I sell and buy at market price, at least I can figure out what I can do to minimize the loss. Thanks again!

Btw, in your videos I would also recomend where you buy the enchants for the alliance side. For example, on the horde side for the enchant shield (I think around skill 275 in the video), you say go to under city. Could possibly mention that for alliance they need to go to Darnassus into the trading district to buy it since its a BOP.

Thanks again.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    thats not something new but well done anyway
    Insert Signiture here.

That's intense, good job !!