Thumbs up Inner Focus Change?

Did anyone else notice the change to Inner Focus in the talent trees for Cata. ?

Current Inner Focus has a 3min CD untalented.
    Cata. Inner Focus is a 1min CD untalented.

Is this a bug in the trees or has it changed for the better?

This would be amazing for Disc. priest's mana efficiency ~>

#showtooltip Greater Heal
    /cast Inner Focus
    /cast Greater Heal

DA proc. is not 100% because you wont crit -every- time you use it but 25% extra crit, free spell, only on a 40 second cooldown (talented - disc.) would be amazing.

Go Team?
    Last edited by Kelvek; 2010-06-12 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Hurp-Durp. It's Inner Focus not Inner Fire.

15+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't become instant like with Shamans' or Druids' [Nature's Swiftness], so I suppose it's a better solution. :]

Inner fire? You might want to change the name of the thread...

But yea, it is good and would probably be taken by all 3 specs

yea, i noticed that a bit ago, i did the same typo inside the thread as well, cant seem to figure out how to change the name of the tread.

erm, but yea. 40 second cooldown on a lolfree spell (not free because of GCD imo) is fantastic!

OOoh.
    One minute cooldown!

Thanks for the heads up, this makes a sucky spell rather less sucky. If you use it every cooldown, then that's easily 10k mana saved in a bossfight. Nice change indeed.

That's interesting, being able to pump out a nice big Greater Heal or a Prayer of Healing as Discipline every 40 seconds. That's a load of mana saved in total. Hell, it even makes it 'worthwile'. Nowadays (keep in mind that I only do VoA/up to ToC25 as a healer), I only ever use it with Divine Hymn if stuff goes to hell.

Also, editing the title is done by going 'Edit Post' on the original one and then going advanced.

ah, the advanced button was the one I obviously skipped out on, ty Mbomb

also, I agree, currently I don't even pick it up in my spec because I never remember to use it.. even when when useing Bovine Hymn...

can someone smarter than I check into if its a real change or if Its a typo / bug in the new trees? because honestly, I really really want this change to go live with cata, especially with the whole mana thing being an issue again soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    i have Inner Focus macroed with PoH and DH, 1 minute cd will be awesome, BUT give to the spell a 100% crit chance! every class as a cd with a 100% crit chance (shaman, druid and paladin).