View Poll Results: do you like the new MMO champion?

Voters
428. This poll is closed
  • Yea its awesome, whats your trolling about man!

273 63.79%
  • I hate it please change it!

155 36.21%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Haters gonna hate, thats what probably swings in many of your heads now... But... Well ok.

My point of view is that MMO-CHAMP tried to apply modern, somewhat fresh and simple looking design. I am not saying you failed but it certainly could look a bit better. I am not going to advise exact things because... lets face it, its useless.

I certainly like it more than the new Youtube design which totally f*cked up the whole website. Now I keep visiting it with the same frequency but I enjoy my stay there much less. This site has more or less graphical changes, I guess most of us will get used to it quite fast. Overall I am glad you now have better DB and all, GL with keeping the website going even better than before.

10+ Year Old Account
    As somebody allready said, it will need some time getting used to. Sure, atm it dosnt feel like hope, but soon enough it will . I know for a fact i dont really fancy it, but when i get used to it i will

Change! NO!~ ANYTHING BUT CHANGE!~

you'll get used to it, it's not the end of the world. if you seriously can not cope with the new MMO-champ., no one is making you come here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I'm going to hell, and you're all coming with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new mmo-champ will be better when everything is as it should be, fixed, no glitches, ect.
    As of now, I dislike it, it scares me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I can see who votes against that, and I can ban. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Retalius View Post
    It needs some getting used to, you'll find it normal in a couple of days or so.
    I don't like it much either, but this is what I'm thinking. All changes take a bit to get used to then you won't even remember that it changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by shags
    you cant parry spells but you can dodge them ...

Read front page.. It's not completed. I must admit that i dont like the current look, but i assume it will improve So.. troll xD
    Enhancement Shaman, Kalokagathós, Burning Steppes-EU
    Death is a gift, Life is just the paper wrapped around it.

Grats on the new site *smile*
    Why Not ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    The old layout was better imo. If they fix the header, buttonbar and colors it will look so much better tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XxJay247xX View Post
    Well im not sure where to post this but anyway im going to go and say it, I hate the new MMO champion, the old one was alot simpler, i understand that one guy "trolling" about a site is not going to get anything changed, but i just hate it...
    I find it way, way easier to use this way. Less unuseful buttons and all that stuff. I know tho it's a whole new interface... it's obvious you'll have to adapt anyway
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

It's definitely not as pretty as the old MMO-Champion was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe View Post
    It's not even a day old yet, what do you expect?
    The question isn't, 'How do you like what you think the site will look like in X amount of time'.

I don't like it as it is now.
    I understand it will most likely be changing over the next few days, and if that's the case, then my opinion may change along with it.

As it stands, that's how I see it.

Stupid new mmo-champ. It's, once again, Boub caterring to the casuals. Back in the old mmo we had to grind out our forum titles....ah the good old days. This new mmo is completely nerfed and I hate it.

@.@

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Stupid new mmo-champ. It's, once again, Boub caterring to the casuals. Back in the old mmo we had to grind out our forum titles....ah the good old days. This new mmo is completely nerfed and I hate it.

@.@

Yeah. To post you had to walk 5 miles 90 degrees uphill through a snowstorm to the only computer with access to mmo-champ and wait in line with at least 1000 people ahead of you. While standing in line, you'd be trolled and flamed by Grand Flamer Zefie for asking ridiculous questions and when you finally got to the computer, a monkey would pull the plug out, a bear would eat it and a hunter would get there, shoot the bear and eat him.

And if you tell those n00bs that joined after the change, nobody'll believe you!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it. Seems more crisp and clean. Though, it lacks the "feel" of the former MMOChampion simply due to layout. But, the new look is quite nice, just takes some getting used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrgsubzero View Post
    Change scares people.
    People change scars

10+ Year Old Account
    Relax man, did you read the front page at all? it will be back to awesomeness soon enough.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

Deleted
    Don't like it either tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrgsubzero View Post
    Change scares people.

This. Even if you do not like it, the best thing to do is it give it time and try to adapt. At least, that is the rule I follow in life!

For some reason mine's really slow and doesn't load. I've been trying to reply to PMs but it won't send a message!!! ARRRRRG It's aggravating!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like it... YET
    some nice changes, but everything is a little rough, ima sit back and wait, I'm confident any problematic aspects will be fixed.

Also - GIVE US BACK OUR NICKNAMES!
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.