The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Deciding on which to buy...

Armory Link >>>>> http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...=%C3%88piphany

Kso - I've been trying to make a decision on what to buy.
    Right now I have a 264 Heroic Belt - (Look in Armory)

Obviously my trinkets are...absolute shit, but, from what I understand Herkuml War Token is somewhat situational trinket.

Any opinions on which I should buy first - War Token or Vengeful Noose - Just wondering which would yield more dps at this point in time.

Deleted
    hmm you are above the hit cap with around 100 rating so all the hit on your belt is wasted but i still belive that getting the wartoken to replace one of your trinkets would be a bigger upgrade since the ones you have atm are both pretty bad
    as for wich trinket to replace is a harder question both are pretty bad and wich one of the ones you have that is better it depends abit on the rest of your gear generally NeS is somewere betwen 5-15 dps better than MoT but if you use NeS everyone will think that you are a noob.

10+ Year Old Account
    Note on your gems, 10 str 10 crit are out, 10 str 10 haste are in.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well, regardless of what they think, if I can get the most out of NES over MoT I will use it but, I do think MoT > NES. In which case I would end up replacing NES and just hold out on MoT until DC/WFS/or Tiny Abom.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Really? 10 Str/10 Hst?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think 10 Str/ 10 Haste still overcomes 10 Str/ 10 Crit.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    At least not this point in time in my gear standings.

Replace NES and that weapon..horrible for paladins, get bryntroll

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Trust me I'm trying to. Going on 6 weeks now with no Bryntroll even dropping, I just want to see it f'ing drop!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kopasetic View Post
    Trust me I'm trying to. Going on 6 weeks now with no Bryntroll even dropping, I just want to see it f'ing drop!
    it could be worse and go to the worse dps of the group who died on the cleave of marrowgar on the 1st 15sec.. ah wait thats just me

get the belt, the trinket isnt worth much on 3/4 of icc fight
    Last edited by DaGhostDS; 2010-06-12 at 02:00 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Titty View Post
    Note on your gems, 10 str 10 crit are out, 10 str 10 haste are in.
    I believe this is only true if you are sporting http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50351/t...tion-in-a-jar/ , http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50415/b...-bone-arbiter/ and 4t10 i264 as the synergy from Bryn, Tiny Abo, and DS resets means more procs such favouring Fierce Ametrine socketing.
    If you've got your mind set on Shadowmourne or one of the other weapons better than Bryn in ICC then socketing Fierce Ametrines will; depending on the fight and procs, either net you a very minuscule dps gain or nothing at all.
    Current Rig
    Intel i5 3570K | Corsair H100 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | R9 390 8GB | G.Skill 16GB | Intel 520 Series 180GB | 8TB in HDDs
    Seasonic X-760 760W | 27" U2711 Dell | Corsair 600T | Logitech Z506 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitehunterDS View Post
    it could be worse and go to the worse dps of the group who died on the cleave of marrowgar on the 1st 15sec.. ah wait thats just me

get the belt, the trinket isnt worth much on 3/4 of icc fight
    hmm bad on 3/4 fights? the only fights i have problems keeping it fully stacked at all times on are sindragosa, valithria putricide and bloodqueen for the rest its up and fully stacked 90% of the time and sometimes i even manage to keep it on blood queen with a welltimed judgement just as she is flying up for airphase.
    and about the 10 haste instead of 10crit on gems all i can say is no its an extremely minor uppgrade with some gearsets if you have shadowmourne and TAiJ if you dont have those it is not worth it. it might be better for some other gearsets if you have very high crit and very low haste but you are not close the levels of crit needed for that and have a somewhat decent amount of ahste

hmm just ran your character trough the ebta version of rawr 3 im not sure how exact it is and i could not see or edit the rotation priority on it but acording to it replacing your mirror of truth with the wartoken would be somewere around a 300 dps increase replacing NeS with the wartoken would be a 280 dps increase and getting the belt instead would be a 30 dps increase
    http://elitistjerks.com/rawr.php link if you want to try it yourself
    Last edited by mmocd5b6612a07; 2010-06-12 at 04:45 PM. Reason: looked some stuff up

The only thing we can't really get to drop is the HM dreamwalker boots, or the HM trinket from rotface.

Our casters are sad.